Thread: A good buy on snuggle safe heatpads

Default A good buy on snuggle safe heatpads

If you are looking to buy a few of these then this is a fab price.

6 for £74.94 thats about £12.50 each

http://www.sphsupplies.co.uk/product...a20ea265faf4dd

Banned

This has been spotted before I know at least 2 people have done this and spread them round.

Warren Scout

They charge £6.50 carriage as well. and beware if you're planning to post any out yourself, they are quite heavy and cost about £4.50 each to post 1st class!
    I,ve been boo,d

Warren Veteran

Stacy got me mine and Im over the more with them. Thanks Stacy
    Click here to see the bunnies available for homes at Underhill Rabbit Rescue

Bunny mummy to Louis, Lottie, Mr Chambers, Joey, Dempsey, Jack, Reuben, Maisie, Radley, Dotty, Spuddy, Lenny, Muffin and Crumpet. Foster mum to Sonny, Cher, Eaton, Tickety Boo and Robyn ! Milly and Max the doggies, Esme the piggie, Chips and fish the chinnies, PJ, TC and Dinky the cats lastly Kara the horse !

Banned

Yeah Stacy got mine too...I bet u lost money didnt u? Cos u only charged £2 postage, yet it cost more than £4

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by @Debs111
    Yeah Stacy got mine too...I bet u lost money didnt u? Cos u only charged £2 postage, yet it cost more than £4
    Don't worry, it was my own fault for not checking how much they weighed. I didn't post Stephs because I was going past her way on Saturday. Glad you like them!
    I,ve been boo,d

Warren Veteran

Yep we had a dash meeting at McDonalds but I did meet a fellow forum member ! Thanks again
    Click here to see the bunnies available for homes at Underhill Rabbit Rescue

Bunny mummy to Louis, Lottie, Mr Chambers, Joey, Dempsey, Jack, Reuben, Maisie, Radley, Dotty, Spuddy, Lenny, Muffin and Crumpet. Foster mum to Sonny, Cher, Eaton, Tickety Boo and Robyn ! Milly and Max the doggies, Esme the piggie, Chips and fish the chinnies, PJ, TC and Dinky the cats lastly Kara the horse !

Quote Originally Posted by @Debs111
    This has been spotted before I know at least 2 people have done this and spread them round.
    I thought it was a good price for rescues, esp if they were ordering other things at the same time, they give rescue trade price on certain items.

Mama Doe

Bet i take ages to heat ALL SIX up!!

m
    xx