• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The 'old' couple

stacy

Warren Scout
These are 2 of my rabbits, mopsy (helicopter eared) aged 9 and Teddy (lop) aged 10. They're my old couple. Hope the pics work!

DSCN0408.jpg

DSCN0409.jpg

DSCN0406.jpg

There is only a little patch of stones in the corner of our patio (we're getting it all slabbed next week), but they always seem to sit on the stones and they have the run of the whole patio.

What lovely elderly bunnies. You wouldn't know they were that age by looking at them. Have they always been together? Did you have them from babies or have you taken them on late in life?

raine said:
What lovely elderly bunnies. You wouldn't know they were that age by looking at them. Have they always been together? Did you have them from babies or have you taken them on late in life?

We had Teddy first, about 18 months ago to have as a house bunny, but we felt guilty about him being on his own so we got Mopsy about 1 year ago. She had to have a major operation as well, but she bounced back!

mandy said:
Wow they look in great condition! :D

Thanks! Teddy's sight isn't great and he relies alot on Mopsy, who is more than capable of looking after the both of them!!

Awww your babies are gorgeous! And thos estones will NOT hurt their feet my old garden had those stones and my buns used to race over them :D

BirdieBun said:
Awww your babies are gorgeous! And thos estones will NOT hurt their feet my old garden had those stones and my buns used to race over them :D

I didn't really think they would. It has never seemed to bother them. To be honest we're getting the patio fully slabbed because gravel and rabbit poo looks rather unsightly!!!

BirdieBun said:

i was only asking....

cavysrock said:
BirdieBun said:

i was only asking....

and she was only saying.

Anyways What CUTIES!!!

:love:

m
xx

Back