• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The one eared free-ad bun

Shell

Alpha Buck
Some of you will remember the one eared pregnant bun being advertised on free-ads which I took in a month or so ago. She wasn't pregnant in the end. Last night she died very suddenly. I got home from work and popped her in her run whilst I cleaned out her hutch. She was running around as usual. About an hour later my lodger was sat outside in the garden. He said she was going mental running round her hutch and smashing into the sides. I went outside and she was just sat there. I picked her up and carried her inside. One of her front legs seemed really floppy and I thought she had broken it. She tried to walk but couldn't. She laid down on her side and within minutes she had died :cry: She was due to go and start a new life with Sezzy5889 :cry: I have no idea what was wrong with her. I have now lost 2 rabbits in 2 months, both died very suddenly, they were both vaccinated.

Binky free my little one :cry:

STA60008.jpg

Oh how awful, I'm really sorry :cry: At least she knew she was loved in those last few weeks since you rescued her :cry: Binky free little one-ear xxx

Oh babe I am so sorry. I know what it is like to lose buns suddenly and close together it is awful and also very disheartening. You will have given her loads of love in the last section of her life. xxxxxxxx

I hadn't even got her yet but was planning out how she was going to live for the rest of her life, neutered and paired up with my boy Felix :cry:

Such devastating news
Binky Free baby xxxx :(

oh no :( Im so sorry to hear this Shell, but like others have said at least she was happy and loved in the last few weeks :( xx

Back