• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Gorgeous Cuddle Bun Alfie

Sweetie

Mama Doe
My gorgeous little pumpkin, I only had you for one short week but I love you more than you know, you are the most lovable, cuddlebun I have ever known.

At 7yrs old you were what some might call an 'elderly' bun but you certainly didn't act like it, tearing round the living room and throwing your toys around. You seemed happy here with me, I just hope that you were.

I love you Alfie, I hope you knew that before you left. You will always have a special place in my heart, you are adorable and I am so proud that you chose to spend your last days here with me. Drifting away in my arms, you looked so peaceful.

1Alfie.jpg

Please say hello to Elvis for me.

Sleep tight little one, good night god bless
Mommy loves you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so sorry Holly, i really cant believe it.

Poor Alfie and poor you, I feel so upset for you :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think he will always be grateful to you for giving him a wonderful home in his last few days, one where he was truly loved.

Mandyxx

He was such a special bunny, Binky free Alfie :cry:

I am so sorry he's gone, but Holly he had the best home anyone could of offered him, he was so blessed that he had a lifetime of love in just one week. He went to sleep with a smile on his face and his heart bursting with love. You have made a real difference to this sweet old mans life and he will always be gratefull to you.

Good night Alfie, you make a beautifull Angel. :love:

My Alfie is being cremated today :cry: :cry: :cry: Please spare him a thought and send him a big cuddle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back