• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Lopsley 1.03.06 - 25.09.06

A star that shone all too briefly
A life that had only just begun
You touched the hearts of many
But Lopsley you were MY BUN

If only we could have had more time
But it just was not to be
I will never forget you Lord Lopsley
'til we meet again, BINKY FREE

Picture863.jpg

I miss you SO MUCH my big baby boy

Janex

So sorry to hear your sad news.
Binky free Lord Lopsley.
Big hugs to you Jane.
I know his life was short but it was happy and content one and he had the best mum ever.

Oh Jane, you must be devastated - he was such a special bunny! This is just so awful, I don't know what else to say other than I am so sorry this has happened and huge hugs to you.

RIP Lord Lopsley you handsome fella :cry:

Oh No Jane, I am so shocked and sad to hear this, you just adored him. I have not been on for a few days so have only just found out.

Sending you love and strength.

Kareen xx

I am very sorry to hear your sad news Jane. It seems so unfair for such a wonderful bunny Mum like you to lose two like that. Binky free little one.

im so sad to hear about lord lopsley.i have seen his pic a few times before and always thought he was a an amasingly handsome chap. what a gorgeous bunny.its so hard to lose them.big squidgey hugs to you and all your buns :cry: .xx

I still can't believe he's gone, he sounded like such a great bun and he had such a wonderful life with you. I'm so sorry you couldn't spend more time together :cry: :cry:
Binky free Lord Lopsley, you will be greatly missed xxxx

Back