• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Lopsley 1.03.06 - 25.09.06

I was so saddened to hear poor Lopsley was poorly and stunned to come home from work to such terrible news.

My thoughts are with you Jane, Binky free Lopsley Jar Jar.

:cry: :cry:

Thank you for your replies.
This was the very last piccie I have of my big baby Lord Lopsley

MiscPics228.jpg

I just cant believe he has gone

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

Once again, in floods of tears. To lose Uncle A and Lord Lops is a big blow for every1 on this forum, and a devastating 1 for u. They truly were wonderful characters, and reading about them on the forums made us all feel as thought we knew them, and every1 is feeling their loss.

Lord Lopsley - you r a beautiful young man. Like I said before, u go look for Uncle Albert, he'll see u alright. He'll prob b with a bunny called Jack, and I'm sure u'll love him 2, have fun u 3. Binky with the angels, lots of love x x :cry: :(

Jane I am so, so sorry. Lopsley was so special, he captured many hearts on this forum! If you need anything, please PM me and we can chat.

Thinking of you, Jane. Lopsley - binky free.

:cry:

AMETHYST

binky free beautiful boy :cry:

im sure Jack will be looking after lord lopsley and unkly albert, showing them where to find the greenist grass

So so sorry to hear this, Jane - my heart sank when I spotted your other message. :(

Lord L - the place won't be the same without you. :rabbit2:

Jane I just felt sick when I got the update on this. I can't believe it??????? What on earth? My thoughts and love are with you both. You are having a tough time but it is a consequence of loving and caring so much. Binky free Lord Lopsley and look after mum from up above xxxxxxxxx Things around here won't be the same without you xxxxxxx

raven_guest said:
At least he will see Uncle A again and will meet Jack, they'll all have a whale of a time I'm sure.
I am so shocked by this, I feel that we lost our board mascot. So very very sad.

Just how i feel, having heard so much about him, I find it hard to keep up with all the threads, but I was so sad to hear he's gone to the rainbow bridge. :(

Sending you *hugs*

I'm so very sorry jane :cry: :cry: :cry: i still can't believe it either. I was thinking about him all last night, it doesn't seem real :cry:
Maybe he was only sent to earth to experiance love, maybe in a previous life he knew no love and wanted to know what it felt like.
All I know is that he had so much love in those few months with you, more than some bunnies have in a life time.
I really don't know what to say. his passing has been such a shock to us all :cry: thinking of you jane xx
Lord Lopsley taken too soon :cry: run free little boy, you won't be lonely over the bridge xxxxxxx

Back