Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone want a rabbit cage?

Default Does anyone want a rabbit cage?

I have one of those pets at home "Nero 3" cages that we originally used as Frida's base, then for one of our piggies. It is in fantastic condition but we no longer need it now we have built a C&C cage for piggy.

I was going to freecycle it but thought i would offer it on here first. Here's the catch though - it will have to be collected from Barnsley and it won't be available until the beginning of Oct. The lid will fold down though for putting in a car.

It is suitable as a base for a small bunny with an attached run (we have altered the door to make it top opening so Frida wouldn't hurt her legs jumping out).

If anyone wants it, please pm me.

Sarah

how far away is barnesly from Derby?

Where is Barnsley, i'm guessing not near me though

it's Barnsley south yorkshire

cavysrock - i know you have mentioned Tansley, i have friends there and it takes us around 1 hour 15 mins to get to theirs from our house

it's a long way from warwickshire though i'm afraid

Wise Old Thumper

Barnsley is in South Yorkshire, I think. Maybe a rescue could make use of it? Angie is in Barnsley isn't she?

i had thought of bunnymadhouse angie (got my bracken from there) but i didnt think she kept bunnies indoors and its only suitable for indoor use

is this the right angie? everyone in barnsley seems to be called angie

i also thought of giving it to sue in dewsbury (sues rabbit rescue where my lola & betty came from) but i have no way of getting it to them at the moment and when i emailed them it came back to me

i am more than happy to give it to any rescue if someone can take it

Forum Buddy

Angie65 may be able to use it, or Bunnymadhouse Angie who happens to be on holiday right now
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Make 2019 in 2019 ~ Total so far: 27

CraftyBunnyCreates Pop by and see me for handpainted signs, blankets and more

Wise Old Thumper

Bunnymadhouse is in Barnsley (Angie), but they (BARC) have a minimum cage size, so might be too small? You could ask her when she gets back from her hol in a couple of weeks. I have a couple that I've used for Foster/Free ad buns, but I'm not taking any more on (EVER!!) & might be getting rid of a few myself (I have a few empty ones, but keeping them just in case we get fighting-babies before I manage to get them all neutered/spayed/re-homed)

Wise Old Thumper

Just read your next post I got Chocolate from Sue in Dewsbury & would be happy getting cage to them if they want it

Wise Old Thumper

Just read your next post I got Chocolate from Sue in Dewsbury & would be happy getting cage to them if they want it