Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free range buns

There are a few people on here that don't even have cages for their buns and the buns are 100% free range... can't remember who they are though - sorry!

Might be worth doing a search for some tips

me Amy is completely free range with no cage and she's usually pretty good

I am dropping her round my parents for the morning tomorrow though as I have the letting agents coming round sometime for an inspection and i've been having nightmares that she'll do something naughty while I'm at work!

If she gets bored she has been known to empty my recycling bag and throw the contents round the house, through her hay tub around the house, and occasionally empty her litter tray she's really good apart from that though

Bridge bunny mummy to: Fluffy, Treacle, Niamh, Amy, Toffee, Caramel, Fudge, Sugarplum, Splodge and Bella never forgotten

Me to!

Jack and Milly are both completely free range. They live in the dining room and never leave unless I physically put them in the living room. They destroy the wall paper, chairs, carpet but the room needs decorating. Once it is I don't know what will happen but OH said there will be a serious rethink of the situation!!

Warren Scout

Wow! Thanks everyone for your replies sorry I didn't get back sonner I had a day off work to try and get over a horrid chest infection.

We have decided to give the buns full run of the spare room and the hallway and see how they get on - after Fern's amazing burrowing act into the back of our old sofa bed last year I don't yet trust her with the expensive new one in the living room!!