• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pregnant freead bunny....don't know who to contact

Can someone tell us what's happening with the pregnant doe please, I have been making arrangements and moving buns round to make a place for her which I think we have now done and now I don't think we are needed??

Can anyone throw any light on this??

Many thanks

snowy said:
Can someone tell us what's happening with the pregnant doe please, I have been making arrangements and moving buns round to make a place for her which I think we have now done and now I don't think we are needed??

Can anyone throw any light on this??

Many thanks

Perhaps might be worth ringing? It does sound as tho there are more than this rabbit there so some confusion may have occurred.

she has now been removed from the advert. Thanks to all who have offered help....just a shame it was a waste of time.

OMG just rang the lady and she told me that the rabbit had gone, someone had been and collected it!!

I just hope it's got a good home.....please God

So do I, I felt sick when she told me!!

Lets pray that it's a good home for her and her babies

I don't suppose we can find out unless someone rings her and asks where it's gone but then she might not tell!!

I already posted about this else where, the daugher had advertised for the mother who had the pregnant doe and a baby orange bunny.I spoke to her and she said the mum didnt have a big enough cage so was selling her.she rang me back and said actually the mum had decided to keep the pregnant one and sell the baby. so I imagine she is telling people she has been sold to get rid of you!

Back