Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you were to get another rabbit what would tempt you?

Default If you were to get another rabbit what would tempt you?

I know a few of you like me only have 1 bun, and some of you don't really have the space etc for anymore... but what would tempt you to seriously reconsider????

Having spent quite a lot of time here recently I think
    a neutered doe who was either a mini rex, or a grey dwarf lop like loopylops Sophie (big conversion for me as I never really liked lops that much), and she'd definitely have to be a cuddle bunny!

Not sure Deej would be very happy with me though lol.

www.kitschkitty.co.uk
    Kitsch Kitty's Unique Boutique - Custom creations designed to delight
    *25% discount for all forum members quote ANGEL11*

A Hotot. I love them! I really want to get one in the future and call it Twiggy! I'd also love a british/conti giant.

well when I had my first rabbit fluffy as much as I liked her I decided that I would never get another rabbit after she had gone because it was such hard work cleaning her out etc...( I didn't make the job easy for myself at the time ), now I have 6 they're addictive, and I blame this site completely

Bridge bunny mummy to: Fluffy, Treacle, Niamh, Amy, Toffee, Caramel, Fudge, Sugarplum, Splodge and Bella never forgotten

sometimes when i see older rabbits that have been in rescues a long time i seriously consider having them but i have to limit the no. due to time and money. I love my rabbits but if i had all the ones i'd fallen for i'd have about 50 by now!

Wise Old Thumper

I'm not interested in a particular breed, but I always feel so sorry for the ones that have been in rescue ages, or freeads ones where they possibly have a horrible life

Go to a rescue and meet a 'RUDY'!!

I was never having a second bunny until I met Rudy! I fell in love with him as soon as I seen him and spent the whole day at Kays rescue next to his cage or with him in my arms!

If you def don't want another bunny, don't go to a rescue where you could fall in love with a bun that needs a home - it's lethal

However, I can't imagine not having Rudy now... who would sit on the bean bag with me all snuggled up, snoring away if he wasn't here?! Who would flop over and show a completely white belly of fluff? Who would sit on my lap and fall asleep?

You can have Sophie for a weekend - she will show you how naughty lops can be

The hard luck stories always get me - badly treated buns or the ones that are hard to rehome. I have my eye on Rupert and Bear at Greenfields who don't seem to get any interest and are a bit 'troubled'... Can't persuade the husband though

Having said that, sometimes you just see a bun who is 'right' - like Jemima, who is not a hard luck story at all, very cuddly and pretty . I just fell in love! Then there was Dudley who I didn't see until we had pretty much decided he was for us from a description by the lady who found him.

If you don't want another bun stay away from rescues AND forums!!

Forum Buddy

I like those who have serious aggression issues

I really want Honeybunny's Clyde but I can't have him
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Warren Veteran

I'd love 2 bunnies exactly like Egg and Tuesday (woodstocks bunnies).
    I really would LOVE another Dutch bunny.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Gem
    I like those who have serious aggression issues

:
    Oh yes, forgot to say aggressive ones- basically any bunns that have had a hard time really. All my buns have either been neglected, aggressive or had health problems.