Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help for a freeads bunn- Derby Area- rex/cashmere lop

Wise Old Thumper

Default Help for a freeads bunn- Derby Area- rex/cashmere lop

have been looking at admag (AGAIN!) and this ad has been coming up again and again for the last few weeks:

DE21
    Wed 23rd August REX rabbit & hutch, £15
    tel. 0790 9767712 mobile

Just rang to ask about the rabbit...his hutch is 2.5 x 1.5ft!
    The owner said he will let him go for free without the hutch. They are moving and can't take him with them.

He is male, 1.5 years old, rex, un-neutered, un-vaccinated.

I hate the thought of someone taking him and keeping him in that hutch all his life, but unfortunately i'm almost certainly away with work for 6 days next week now so can't help him....can anyone else???

Wise Old Thumper

And whilst i'm at it there is also this one in Ilkeston, Derby

DE7
    Sat 26th August ONE year OLD LONG HAIRED white indoor rabbit! selling with cage and accessories, selling due to new baby has allergies, needs a good home £20.
    tel. 0115 9133230

I spoke to the lady about him also and she is willing to let him go for free (with the cage). He sounds like a cashmere lop to me from how she described him- long hair, lopped ears, white and brown, brown eyes.

Wise Old Thumper

bump.

Mean Bf will not entertain looking after them whilst i'm away, even though i now have a 2nd dog crate

Wise Old Thumper

Any chance of someone picking up the rex and short term fostering? I will take him in about 3 weeks if he can be fostered til then....
    Jill

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by honeybunny
    Any chance of someone picking up the rex and short term fostering? I will take him in about 3 weeks if he can be fostered til then....
    thanks Jill. if anyone can look after him until saturday 9th Sepetember, i can take him for the remaining time after that.

Wise Old Thumper

Mandy put an appeal in general chat..mor people look there!
    Jill

I would do it but I go on my Jolly's on the 11th so it will be too much of a mad rush. If totally stuck I could help, but it would be easier if some one else could.
    Click here to see the bunnies available for homes at Underhill Rabbit Rescue

REW bunnies are home and they're all gorgeous

Poppy, Sparkle, Alana
    Please sponsor my Everest trip for Underhill Rabbit Rescue which will be done in April 2014
    Underhill Rabbit Rescue fundraising for Everest page (click here)

Quote Originally Posted by mandy
    thanks Jill. if anyone can look after him until saturday 9th Sepetember, i can take him for the remaining time after that.
    I could take him until then but not sure when i can pick him up. Do you know where in Derby he is? I could maybe go tomorrow sometime.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Estelle
    Quote Originally Posted by mandy
    I could take him until then but not sure when i can pick him up. Do you know where in Derby he is? I could maybe go tomorrow sometime.

You're a star! Do you mean you can take him for the three weeks, or until the 9th?

According to multimap it looks quite central, but de21 does cover quite a large area.
    http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...&addr3=&addr1=

If someone wants to get him to me I'll squeeze him in.
    Tracy
    Rabbit & Guinea Pig Boarding and Bonding
    http://www.rngp.org

My next fundraiser https://www.justgiving.com/fundraisi...ource=Facebook