• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*sigh* greedy rabbit

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
I have just caught Faline eating dried biscuit dog food, why oh why would she do such a thing? She is also fond of honey when stealing it from an unattended plate and tea. She gets to cups of tea by climbing over the back of the sofa and to one of the coffee tables.

Also, she ate a daddy long legs I'd just squished a couple of days ago.

Will this stuff harm her and how do I stop her being a carnivore.

I wish I could help, but Deej is just as bad - he had my ham sandwich on the floor the other day (but only nibbled the bread) and his favourite trick is trying to get in the fridge! He even jumps up on the sofa when I'm eating my dinner - never mind if it's a curry or a salad he wants to try and find out if it's for him! :roll: :lol:

A daddy long legs? Ewww! Does she think she's a dog?? My nan's dog used to drink tea from her saucer and ate daddy long legs!

My last rabbit, whenever I eat pancakes, he likes to hop on my kitchen table and lip the cap of the pancake syrup.

raven_guest said:
A daddy long legs? Ewww! Does she think she's a dog?? My nan's dog used to drink tea from her saucer and ate daddy long legs!

I think maybe she does. I do have two dogs. :p My parents have said she needs to be locked away during meal times so she doesn't steal our food! :lol:

my bunny loves to steel my cerial and when I try to take it back from my naughty baby bun she gives me a face of shock, it cracks me up

Mia likes pizza or anything with tomatoes, like ketchup :lol:

If we get a takeout she is banished to her pen lol

Back