• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Oh my gosh lol. I must be really tired-2 old chihuahuas lol. Not 32. Thanks for the catch! I work overnights and lots of extra hours this week; just must've misprinted lol

I will add photos-it's very difficult for me learning how to use the url additions but will look up. Thx!

Oh my gosh lol. I must be really tired-2 old chihuahuas lol. Not 32. Thanks for the catch! I work overnights and lots of extra hours this week; just must've misprinted lol

I will add photos-it's very difficult for me learning how to use the url additions but will look up. Thx!

I think 2 old chihuahuas would be easier to manage than 32 :lol: Looking forward to the photos.

New-(ish) to the forum (and rabbits)

Name = Tama

Area you live = Aberdeen

Why did you choose your RU name? = just a username of mine

Names of your rabbits = so far undecided!

Do you work, if yes what job do you do? = artist/illustrator, and also work in a library part-time.

One thing you didn't know about me = Since this is my first post, everything, I suppose :p I never know what to say for "interesting fact about you" questions...^^"

Hello everyone. I had a rabbit as a child but sadly haven't had any pets for almost ten years now. After about three years of on-and-off rabbit research I am finally adopting a pair of little bunnies of my own which I will be collecting a week today ; - ; <3
I've been lurking on the forum for around a month now and it has been very helpful for extra reference while getting everything ready for them, so I thought it was time to actually introduce myself. Nice to meet you all. :)

Names of your rabbits = Here goes lol; Morticia, Mina, Olaf, Solstice, Lan Zhan, Wei Ying, Saimhain (Sowhin), Bugs Bunny, Mianju Gui, Suyin, Su Su, Bao Bao, Brea, Beatrix, and Bunnicula.

Love your bunnies' names :p 💙❤️ Are Mianju Gui & Suyin from anything in particular?

Last edited:
Name = Tama

Area you live = Aberdeen

Why did you choose your RU name? = just a username of mine

Names of your rabbits = so far undecided!

Do you work, if yes what job do you do? = artist/illustrator, and also work in a library part-time.

One thing you didn't know about me = Since this is my first post, everything, I suppose :p I never know what to say for "interesting fact about you" questions...^^"

Hello everyone. I had a rabbit as a child but sadly haven't had any pets for almost ten years now. After about three years of on-and-off rabbit research I am finally adopting a pair of little bunnies of my own which I will be collecting a week today ; - ; <3
I've been lurking on the forum for around a month now and it has been very helpful for extra reference while getting everything ready for them, so I thought it was time to actually introduce myself. Nice to meet you all. :)

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave: good luck with the adoption, how exciting ! Be sure to let us know how they are settling in, and we love bunny photos on here :D

Welcome to the forum :wave: We'd love to hear about the bunnies you are adopting :) And if you want advice about anything, well just ask :)

Hi! :wave:

I am Frankie and I live in Scunthorpe, UK.

User name? It is my favourite drink, and the same name I use on a Piggy forum :)

My Rabbits name is Luna

I also have 2 guinea boys called Eddie and Rory

I don't work, but I am a beauty therapy student

One thing you don't know about me? I can be obsessive about some subjects because of my illness, and my animals benefit from this as I am always trying to learn!

🩷

Hi! :wave:

I am Frankie and I live in Scunthorpe, UK.

User name? It is my favourite drink, and the same name I use on a Piggy forum :)

My Rabbits name is Luna

I also have 2 guinea boys called Eddie and Rory

I don't work, but I am a beauty therapy student

One thing you don't know about me? I can be obsessive about some subjects because of my illness, and my animals benefit from this as I am always trying to learn!

🩷

Hey there! Welcome to the forum. I haven't had a cherry coke in agesss they're so good tho [emoji38] I also liked the lemon and lime one tbh. You've made me wanna go to the shop [emoji38][emoji38]

Look forward to seeing Luna :) and Eddie and Rory ofc. I have two piggies too [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Hello. I have some old but good condition rabbit hide / furniture that could be useful for someone. Is it safe to pass on? It hasn't come in to contact with a rabbit or any other animals for over 4 years now.

Name = Sophie

Area you live = Western Washington, US

Why did you choose your RU name? = Rosemary is one of my rabbit's names, and I had to attach Bunny because the username Rosemary was already taken

Names of your rabbits = Ruby (a lionhead/mini lop), Rosemary (purebred Dutch), and Cookie (purebred Dutch) (I didn't name him, thinking of renaming him Pippin), Fluffy (He was Ruby's brother, passed over the rainbow bridge a year ago. RIP. :'( And Wilfred, my first rabbit and a very wild one. He also crossed the bridge, 3 years ago.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Well... I work a lot, but it's not my occupation. :) I'm a homeschool student currently in 8th grade. When I am older I hope to start a rabbit rescue, have a farm just for my family and I, become an author/illustrator/artist, or be a naturalist.

One (five) thing(s) you didn't know about me = I honestly detest a lot of things other teenagers think are cool. I also am an introvert and am an INFJ, the rarest Myers-Briggs type. I love baking sourdough and watercolor painting. My favorite hobby is reading good thick books and nerding out on them. Currently I'm on the Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and loving it! My favorite book, though, is the Lord of the Rings. Can't express my deep love for it! Which is why I want to name one of my favorite rabbits after one of my favorite characters in my favorite book. :) Before I even had discovered this forum my favorite rabbit care website was Tamsin's. It's still the best one out there! I was astounded to find her on this forum!
Oh, and my sister summited Mt. Ranier!

Okay, that's a lot more than you probably care to know, but alas and ah well! Very proud to be part of this forum and its welcoming community of rabbit experts and lovers!

Hi, Sophie, I like your name! One of my bunnies is named Sophie. 😁 Nice to know what your third bunny is called now, too, in addition to Rosemary and Cookie (maybe Pippin). I love books, too, especially fantasy books! I've never read Lord of the Rings, though. I probably should someday since it's such a classic!

Hi welcome to the forum, to you and to your bunnies 👋 glad you found us ☺️ hope you enjoy looking around, and will look forward to hearing more about your bunnies 🙂

Back