• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Karly

Area you live = Surrey

Why did you choose your RU name? = My name!

Names of your rabbits = Joey, Nina, Squishy and Rex

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Junior accounts assistant or something..basically everything no one else in the office wants to do :lol:

One thing you don't know about me = Umm..I have a phobia of ladybirds :oops:

name: Pam

area you live: Stanford-le-Hope. Essex

why did you choose you ru name: because my first rabbit was a blue otter mini lop.

name of rabbits: Sweetie{Chance }, Casey, Coby and Chester.

do you work? if so what do you do: Manager at Barnardos charity shop.

one thing you don't know about me:I am a chocoholic!!!

name: Heather

area you live: Bristol

why did you choose you ru name: name of first bunny

name of rabbits: Frankie, minstrel and Hotpot

do you work? if so what do you do: work for the government in housing and planning

one thing you don't know about me: i used to be a ballet dancer

roll call

Name:- Lynne

Area you live :- Nr Grimsby, N.E.Lincolnshire

Why did u choose your RU name :- I love the books and illustrations by Anita Jeram and this is one of the best known ones with the year I was born after it :oops:

names of rabbits :-Jasper and Jessie,Harley and Biscuit,Topsy and Fry,Skippy and Dougal,Nala and Simba,Big Bertha and Dylan,Benji and Tilly, Harriett and Newbie.
Angel buns-Harvey,Willow,Fudge,Lucky,Nibbles,Buttons,Joey,Pika,Beauty,Chloe,Roxi,Biley,Daisy-may,Snowy and Candy :cry:
Well you did ask :roll:

Do You Work? :- 20 hours at Sainsburys on the checkouts,Mum to two kids,slave to Jeff my partner of 8 years.(who's kidding then)

One thing you dont know about me :-if I was rich I'd open a Centre for Rabbits, to teach about,care for and show off these lovely creatures.

Name = lisa

Area you live = grimsby, lincolnshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = because it describes me to a tee!

Names of your rabbits = benny, joon, izzy, jasmine, angel & siouxsie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = i own bunny creations and bunny mad magazine and work part time in my familys aquatic shop.

One thing you didn't know about me = I am a Goth girl, have lots of tattoos and love fluffy bunnies which is not the usual sterotype!

Name Beth

Area you live Duffield, Derbyshire

Why did you choose your RU name? I just randomly made this name

Names of your rabbits Holly Rabbit and Flopsy JNR

Do you work, if yes what job do you do My job is an animal slave LOL
One thing you didn't know about me I live with my mom, dad, brother and his gf

roll call- tell us a bit about you

Hi all :) my names Shan (short for shanette)
I have lots of bunnies (too many to mention) but i will name smudge & rolo who is my oldest bunny at 12 & yes he is very handsome :lol:
I love going to aerobics & weight training. :) & driving my MX5 convertable as fast as i can without getting a speeding ticket :( am thinking of taking it out on a race track so i can put my foot down just once LOL :lol:

I am terrified of worms & SNAKES :shock: :?
& lightning :lol:

Name = Lorraine

Area You Live = Oxford

Why did you choose your RU name? = half my name

Names of your rabbits = Daisy, Maisy and TJ

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Human Resource Manager

One thing we don't know about you= Menopausal :lol:

Name = Jason

Area you live = Alberta, Canada

Why did you choose your RU name? = I like my bunnies to be happy and hopping around all day

Names of your rabbits = bridge bunnies are Big Fat Bunny, Happy Bunny, Little Happy. My present rabbit is Goofball

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a computer engineer, also monitor U.S. equities as my part time job

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm a goofball, just not all the time

Name = Julia

Area you live
= Lancashire

Why did you choose your RU name? = After my superstar horse Apache

Names of your rabbits = Alfred and hopefully another soon, if we manage a sucessful bonding

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = IT consultant

One thing you didn't know about me = I've got 2 horses, and ermm am also a psychic

name: Rogue
area you live: Redcar, North Yorkshire
why did you choose your RU name? It's my nickname (one of many!)
names of your rabbits: Bramble (otherwise known as Brambley-Bun!)
do you work, if yes what job do you do? Administrator in Local Government (Children's Services).
one thing you don't know about me: I have eleven piercings, five tattoos and was given a black bunny because "we match" :lol:

First of all.....this is such an interesting post and I have loved finding out about you all :wink:

Name = Marlene

Area you live = Aberdeen

Why did you choose your RU name? = Never been on a Forum before and didn't know any better...so my name!

Names of your rabbits = None ......Hunny Bunny at the Bridge which was my reason for joining and have just "lingered" on

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Partner with my husband in a small family business and I do the accounts.

One thing you didn't know about me
= In my young day I played ice basketball....we were the only place in the whole world to do so!! By contrast, I am going to ballroom dancing classes at present

Name = Melanie

Area you live = North London

Why did you choose your RU name? = its my name, j & b being the initials for my middle and surname!

Names of your rabbits = Albert and Poppy

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm an ABA therapist (for children with Autism)

One thing you didn't know about me = I have to put my socks on a very particular way! :lol:

Name
Michelle

Area you live
Sheffield

Why did you choose your RU name?
Rabs (short for rabbits) and my name

Names of your rabbits
Lavender, Oxo, Pippin, Blossom, Mr Snow & Treacle

Do you work, if yes what job do you do
I'm starting a new job in September as a parent engagement worker (Lifelong Learning/Family Learning)

I trained and worked as an actress in the 1980's

Name = Hayley

Area you live = Waltham Abbey Essex

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my nickname

Names of your rabbits = Sugar, Amber, Crystal, Smoke-fred, Pebbles and Scarlett

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Section Clerk for Goverment

Name = Caroline

Area you live = Near Wisbech, Cambs

Why did you choose your RU name? = First time I joined a forum early enough in its beginnings to get my nickname, it usually goes pretty quick and Jeremy's Caroline had snagged "Caroline"!

Names of your rabbits = Cosmos and Adele (Bridge Bunnies: Fudge, Zeus, Athena and Violet)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Research Assistant with the University of Cambridge (Diabetes) and Company Director of small online aquatic business (currently going dormant)

= I once cut my thumb while hollowing out a pumpkin for Halloween and then had to spend two days in hospital after having my tendon stitched back together - famous last words to my little brother "that's not the right way to do it, here let me show you" :oops: At least my pumpkin was the best in the road - it had real blood decorating it! :lol:

name Emma

area you live just moved house from Rugby, Warwickshire to Essington, Wolverhampton

why did you choose your RU name? its my first bunnies name and the number was from my first email address

names of your rabbits Poppy and Bugsy from 25th Aug!

do you work, if yes what job do you do? I'm an assessor for NVQ's and Key skills, I visit learners in catering and deliver catering qualifications it's really rewarding

one thing you don't know about me I have a "thing" about hating copper coins, my o/h has to take them out my purse, and I used to be a co ordinator for weddings in a hotel

Name = Chloe

Area you live = Solihull - Birmingham

Why did you choose your RU name? = My nick name

Names of your rabbits = Max, Ginger, Flopsy, Shadow, Harry, Lenny, Starr and Mac, Charlie, Jacobean, Effie, Jess, Cindy and Sam (in order as seen below) and at present foster buns Laikin, Bluebell and Bilbo (bottom right) Crackers, Jerry and Jenny (+2), Velvet, Bella and Daisy-May.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm an aircraft engineer at Birmingham Airport

One thing you didn't know about me = I work night shifts and my husband teaches drums from home - sleep deprevation is not unknown :lol:

Name = Vicki

Area you live = Exeter, Devon

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my name and bun's name :D

Names of your rabbits = just Willow at the moment

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = supervisor for Lush 8)

One thing you didn't know about me = I just got married, and I make my own cards

Vicki x

Back