• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Ruth

Area you live = Lincoln, Lincolnshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = This has been my online name for a number of years since I was a live in nanny.. it originates from that line of work.

Names of your rabbits = Flash (the rabbit formally known as Prince) and Sheila. Both lionheads

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work in administration for some heavy topics at the prison

One thing you didn't know about me = I have 100% crash rate on motorbikes - hopefully soon to change..

Name = Viv

Area you live = Kiddermister, Worcestershire.

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my house bunnys nickname, she's a grey lop.

Names of your rabbits = Rosie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm an antique dealer / valuer

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm animal crazy and in addition to Rosie I also have 2 king charles cavalier dogs (ruby's) and two ginger boy cats, both were strays...one is now 18 years old. In the past I have had other cavaliers and yorkshire terriers, several siamese cats, rabbits, guinea pig, chickens, ducks, koi fish and four horses :lol:

Name = Mandy

Area you live = Doncaster, South Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Cos its my name :lol:

Names of your rabbits = Leo

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Im a sahm and also carer to my autistic son

One thing you didn't know about me = Graham is my second husband, together we have 2 children and he also adopted my eldest son from my previous marriage, so we have 3 children altogether. :D

Name: Ria

Area you live? Suffolk

Why did you choose your RU name? My neighbour thought of it. Ria Fordinand reminded him of Rio Ferdinand. Truth is though, I don't like football... :roll:

Names of your rabbits: Blanco and Luna

Do you work, if yes what job do you do? I am a pre-school assistant. It started off as pool staff (working as and when) in December and now I'm working every weekday all day apart from Thursdays where I work just mornings (am supposed to anyway but always ends up covering).

One thing you didn't know about me: I have weird fears like whirlpools, tornados, eye of the hurricane, sink holes, and black holes... (And heights and spiders but they're 'normal'). A glitch on Super Mario Sunshine scared the living heck out of me because it looked like a black hole and came out if nowhere :( It's sad... But it's true -.-

Name = Natalie Farrell McLean

Area you live = Falkirk (Central Scotland), United Kingdom

Why did you choose your RU name? = I've been using the same user name online for years.

Names of your rabbits = Skye!

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Yes I am Head Groom/Yard Manager at one of Scotland's Premier riding schools, Kingsbarn and I love it! :)

One thing you didn't know about me = I've lived and traveled in Spain back when I was younger and while I dated a wealthy Spaniard.

Name = Melinda

Area you live = Bay Area, California, United States

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's the name of my bunny, Nutter Butter!

Names of your rabbits = Nutter Butter

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I volunteer at a local cat adoption agency.

One thing you didn't know about me = I foster two kittens named Max and Ezra. :love:

Name
Rhia

Area you live
The West Midlands, or if I'm being specific in the heart of the Black Country.

Why did you choose your RU name?
One of my favourite characters from a William Horwood book was called Mayweed, and as I use a different username on each forum I thought it was about time to put it to good use!

Names of your rabbits
At present there are no rabbits to name :(.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do
I'm presently in employment limbo; the curse of being "sensible" and listening to your lecturers about not working during your university years ;).

One thing you didn't know about me
I have a balance problem which makes riding a bicycle rather difficult.

Hello everybody

Name
Rachel

Area you live
The North East of England

It's part of my name.

Names of your rabbits
Dude and Stanley

Secondary School Teacher

rac,hello and welcome to RU.:wave:

You'll find loads of helpful advice and support on here.

I hope you have fun.:thumb:

Hi also to Dude and Stanley. xxxxx:wave:

Hello everyone

Name
Kirsty
I live in the rhondda in wales
It my name.

Names of your rabbits
Lola

Volunteer in a charity shop and resue the odd few rabbits

Name: Hollie

Area you live: Liverpool

Why did you choose your RU name: my nickname

Name of your rabbit : Dillie

Employment : Full time biology student

One thing you didnt know about me: I have a 2 year old daughter and only moved out of my mums 6 months ago haha

Name = Jules

Area you live = Edinburgh, Scotland

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my made up unique username online! ;)

Names of your rabbits = Bibbles and Milkshake

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work as a sales assistant at LUSH SPA in Edinburgh - come say hi!

One thing you didn't know about me = I have 6 tattoos! I have a moomin on my hip ("wanna see my moomin?" :O :p) a heart on my left middle finger, the deathly hallows sign, harry potter glasses + lightning bolt tattoo, "colour my life with the chaos of trouble" quote from Boy with the Arab strap song (Belle + Sebastien) and a bunny from Raychel Maughan when she was a guest artist at Old town Tattoo. I love them!

Name: Olivia (Liv)

Area you live: Peterborough

Why did you choose your RU name: because I loved and still love Trixie (RIP)

Name of your rabbit : Domino

Employment : School! :?

One thing you didnt know about me: When I'm an adult I plan on getting a Lilo & Stitch quote on my lower stomach. (Which will be flat by then! :thumb: :lol: )

Name = Jessica

Area you live = Saratoga Springs, New York

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my screen name for everything. It is a Nirvana song and my favorite number.

Names of your rabbits = Floyd & Primus

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work at a local animal shelter

One thing you didn't know about me = I have four gray cats and two gray rabbits

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Name = Ashley

Area you live = North East of Eng

Why did you choose your RU name? = Alberts the name of my bun and I have 2 feet :lol:

Names of your rabbits = Albert and hopefuly soon an Edith :love:

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work In a local Pets@Home branch

One thing you didn't know about me = I have 2 dogs, sugar gliders and a Husband!

NAME - Kate

AREA YOU LIVE - Stockport, North West of England

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE YOUR RU NAME? - After my bunny!

NAMES OF YOUR RABBITS - Marley, Ellie, Elizabeth and Galaxy

DO YOU WORK, IF YES WHAT JOB DO YOU DO? - Full time mum but looking to go back to work

ONE THING YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME - I have 3 sons and would love 3 more! I would also like to set up my own cattery or bunny boarding business in the future.

NAME - Jemma

AREA YOU LIVE - Havant, nr Portsmouth, SE England

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE YOUR RU NAME? - Me n my bun!

NAMES OF YOUR RABBITS - Flo the destroyer and Miss Molly

DO YOU WORK, IF YES WHAT JOB DO YOU DO? - Swimming pool showroom assistant / Pole fitness instructor

ONE THING YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME - Id love to cage dive with great white sharks.....but doubt id ever actually be brave enough!

NAME: Mandy
WHERE DO YOU LIVE: Cheolsan-do, Gwangmyeong-si, Seoul, South Korea
WHY DID YOU CHOSE YOUR RU NAME: It is my alter ego, I am the moonturtle.
NAMES OF YOUR RABBITS: Bojangles Baggins
DO YOU WORK? IF SO, WHAT JOB DO YOU DO: ESL kindergarten/elementary teacher
ONE MORE THING YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME: I am a Deadhead.

NAME: Nikole
WHERE DO YOU LIVE: Suffolk, UK
WHY DID YOU CHOSE YOUR RU NAME: used to have the nickname 'little pixy' when I was younger, used this handle since I was 16.
NAMES OF YOUR RABBITS: Meg and Hugh
DO YOU WORK? IF SO, WHAT JOB DO YOU DO: Yes, I am a scientist. Not the kind that uses animals I hasten to add!
ONE MORE THING YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME: I am a pure geek at heart :)

It was suggested recently that we had a 'roll call' post... so here goes

Tell us a little about you:

Name = Mollie

Area you live = Melbourne, Australia

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my name and I quite like it!

Names of your rabbits = A 12 week old boy, Digby.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I volunteer as a telephone crisis counsellor and submitted my Psychology Honours thesis today!

Back