• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = gina
Area you live = kirkcaldy - fife - scottieland

Why did you choose your RU name? = erm its my name :lol:

Names of your rabbits = bailey and gizmo (bridge bunnies are cheekybun and chico ).

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = council officer

One thing you didn't know about me = I,m scared of the inside of toilet cisterns :roll: and i,m a mad westlife fan (much to my other halfs disgust) and i have one sister and 4 neices and 1 nephew.

Name = Holly
Area You Live = Midlands

Why did you choose your RU name?= Don`t really know to be honest :oops:

Names of your rabbits = Denzil & Daisy (aka Fatty and Sweetie Pie) and my little man Elvis who is at the bridge

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Team Leader in the Admissions department at the University of Birmingham

One thing we don't know about you: Im trying to convince my parents to let me adopt two more rescue rabbits :D :D

Name: Kate
Area you Live: Manchester
Why did you choose your RU name: It's my name plus the first two letters of my surname
Names of Rabbits: Sebastian and Cara plus guest bunnies Bonnie, Biscuit and Blossom
Do you work etc: Yep, I work in the Immigration Department (but I'm not an Immigration Officer)
One thing we don't know about you: I'm married to a musician.

Name Sharon

Area You Live Cheltenham in Gloucestershire

Why did you choose your RU name:
Its my name and first initial of my surname

Names of your rabbits : George

Do you work, if yes what job do you do:
I work part time for Clarks shoes. I am term time only for the children, so I am off for 6 weeks at the moment. :D

One thing we don't know about you:
I collect life size one of a kind hand sculpted baby dolls (vey realistic) I also have a website as I make something called reborn dolls. Now you must think I'm really weird :oops: :wink:

Name = Amy

Area you live = Cardiff

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my first name and part of my surname

Names of your rabbits = Rudy & Mindy Moo my foster bunny

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = currently unemployed

One thing you didn't know about me = i make beaded necklaces

Name = Leanne

Area you live = Harlow, Essex. Joy.

Why did you choose your RU name? = I usually go by another name but decided to use my real name for a change!

Names of your rabbits = Vinnie Jones & Lovage

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I am at full time uni studying for a degree in Conservation & Environment after being a vet nurse for 10 years.
I also have 2 part time jobs ~ Accounts Admin ~ weekdays & Photographer at weekends for nightclubs & sporting events
I also volunteer as an Education Officer at my local nature reserve

One thing you didn't know about me = I can't touch wet wood such as spoons, pegs & lolly sticks! :lol:

Name Roo

Area you live Sandy, Bedfordshire

Why did you choose your RU name? A nickname for one of our buns, wouldn't have chosen a one bun name if I knew I'd be sticking around! Only signed up to ask one question. :lol:

Names of your rabbits Maggie, Flip, Harvey, Storm, Fitz, Decca and Telstar.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do I work as a receptionist.

One thing you didn't know about me When I was a kid, my ambition in life was to be a hippo keeper!

Name : kirsty

Area you live : fleet, hants

Why did you choose your RU name? rabbits because thats why i'm here and poop because everything sounds funny with the word poop after it!

Names of your rabbits marilyn bunroe and spotsworth

Do you work, if yes what job do you do I'm a body piercer

One thing you didn't know about me I'm getting married on friday 11th august!!!!!

Name = Sarah

Area you live = Northern Ireland

Why did you choose your RU name? = None of my names worked, so I randomly picked Beebop, and it stuck! :lol:

Names of your rabbits = Clove and Fudge

Do you work, if yes what job do you do =No, I am a student, but I hope to be an animal behaviourist. I also help out at my local animal rescue when I can by walking the dogs.

One thing you don't know about me = I have werid coloured eyes, and that is the reason one of my many nicknames is Hawkeyes! :lol:

Weird Bebo pic of me looking scary! :lol:
petandgardenpicsjun06010.jpg

Name = Jo

Area you live = Coventry, West Midlands

Why did you choose your RU name? = Was my first (now bridge bunny's) name - only had him at the time

Names of your rabbits = Rosie, Saffy & Taz

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work for myself selling pet products and Ford car parts - how unrelated can you get?

One thing you didn't know about me = erm.... I play the saxophone and trumpet and was in the orchestra at school

Name = Su

Area you live = Bexhill, East Sussex

Why did you choose your RU name? = It`s my hubby`s nickname for me!

Names of your rabbits = Digby, Angel, Little Ted, Poppet, Kahlo, Tia, Blue & Pandora.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = No because of health problems

One thing you didn't know about me = I used to sing in a local rock band

Name = Toyah

Area you live = Didsbury, Manchester

Why did you choose your RU name? = My first name and firdt initial of my surname

Names of your rabbits = Smudge, Twix, Homer and Jake

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm an employment law non-practising solicitor

One thing you didn't know about me= I used to play both the violin and the piano and was a county champion hockey player!

Name = Louise

Area you live = Redditch

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because I keep my rabbits in enclosures and my main job for them is opening the doors for them in the morning and shutting them at night.

Names of your rabbits = This is asking a bit much :!: Strawberry is chief bunster, Clover is his wifey bun, Wizzy and Magic have been here longest, Hazel and Hyzenthlay live in my bedroom, Blueberry lives in the kitchen .......there are over 80 here at the mo so I won't list them all :roll:

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I run Hopper Haven and Littlefoot Sanctuary (Redditch Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue)

One thing you don't know about me = I have a dragon as well as rabbits and guineas :shock:
www.joethedragon.co.uk

name Kathryn

area you live Edinburgh

why did you choose your RU name? its my name :D (almost!)

names of your rabbits just the one, named Jack

I also have two rats, Peter Parker & Clark Kent

do you work, if yes what job do you do? I'm self employed as an artist. At the moment I'm organising an Edinburgh Festival Fringe show which begins next Monday! I should be doing press and promotion work just now but I'm too tired and a bit ill!!

one thing you don't know about me it's my birthday in 2 days :D

name: Melanie

area you live: Long Clawson, Leicestershire

why did you choose your RU name? Mine and hubby's name ( soppy sod!!) :lol:

names of your rabbits: Smudge and Honey

do you work, if yes what job do you do? I work for Dan and my Dad in their flooring business but off at the mo with the kids being on the hols.

one thing you don't know about me: I have a phobia of electricity pylons and cranes :oops: :lol:

Name = Julie

Area you live = Newton-le-Willows (with Chris) and Sheffield (when I'm studying)

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's a log-in name I've had for years, I like it coz I think it's pretty

Names of your rabbits = Tilly & Alfie, Georgie, Jem & Smurf

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work part-time in a sandwich shop and I'm in my fnal year at uni doing business studies

One thing you don't know about me = I would love to be an estate agent

Name = Nicola

Area you live = Reading

Why did you choose your RU name? = Um...it's my name. A bit dull, sorry.

Names of your rabbits = Percy, Rosie, Dudley, Jemima and Barney Rubble

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I just finished training as a primary school teacher and start my first job in September.

One thing you don't know about me = I have a 'run away screaming' phobia of daddy long legs. August is always a nightmare!

Name = Anna

Area you live = Bishops Itchington (snigger) - near to Leamington Spa, Warwickshire

Why did you choose your RU name? Someone had already taken 'anna', and woodstock is one of my usual forum ids (i was born in america, and my parents lived in woodstock at the time)

Names of your rabbits Egg. Donut her sister recently went to rainbow bridge, but hopefully we'll be welcoming Tuesday to play with Egg this weekend

Do you work, if yes what job do you do I'm technically a student at the moment, although i'm writing up. I'm doing an Engineering Doctorate and am working at Jaguar Cars.

One thing you didn't know about me probably quite a lot, but i'm really in to my cars and in particular Toyota MR2's (mk1's) which I regularly take on trackdays

Name- Nicole

Area you live- Stirlingshire

Why did you chooes yoyr RU name- It's my name silly.

Names of rabbits- Dougal and Mhairi

Do you work, if yes what job do you do- Manager of a pet shop

One thing you didn't know about me- I'll be 30 :oops: on 11 August.

Name = Phillipa

Area you live = Lockerbie, South west Scotland

Why did you choose your RU name? = Cause i've always been called Phill by my friends

Names of your rabbits = Oakley, Will, Grace, Iris, Arthur, Rex, Molly, Samson, Delilha, Bootz, Max, Eva, Pan, hester, Lavender, Wilbur, Plum, Flora, Jasmine, Dash, Scooter, Ron, Tilly, Stitch and finally Scarlett

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Im a Clerical Secretary for the University of Glasgow

One thing you don't know about me = i am petrified of anything that flaps, bats birds, butterflys!! Moths!!! anything which has wings pretty much!!!

Ok me and Hubby
DSCF2824.jpg

Back