• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Samantha

Area You Live = Manchester. I'm from County Durham though.

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's a name I've had for years online... which I think I chose by flicking through a dictionary and pointing randomly until I found a descritpive word :lol: . It's not very flattering (or true!) but I can remember it :lol:

Names of your rabbits = Fidget & Daisy

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm somewhere in between figuring out whether I want to go back to uni or work full time :roll: . Basically I'm lazy.

One thing we don't know about you = According to BBC Test The Nation, I have an IQ of 144, but I was too scared to take the Mensa IQ test because it looked too hard :lol: .

Name = Jeremy

Area You Live = Worcester.

Why did you choose your RU name? = 'cus that's me name.

Names of your rabbits = Flump & Sparkle, Elroy & Honey

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Software Engineer - currently in automotive test.

One thing we don't know about you. Erm. Nope. I think you know everything about me :?

JeremyFlump.jpg

Name = Kirsten

Area you live = Orkney

Why did you choose your RU name? 'peedie' is the Orcadian word for small, which I am and pixie seemed to fit nicely in afterwards!!

Names of your rabbits =Eddie and Elsa

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I have my own business doing Podiatry, Reflexology and O2 Detox treatments and I am in the process of setting up a second business making soaps, lip balms etc :D :D

Name: Kathryn

Area you live: Lancs (from Nottingham originally)

Why did you choose your RU name: My maiden name was Johnson, and my nickname was KJ

Names of your rabbits: Pippa (also have guinea pig called Fudge)

Do you work: No, at home mum

Name = Sally

Area You Live = Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = its a title of a Beautiful South song, my fave band :D

Names of your rabbits = Bunny, Flossie, Daisy, Maisie, Taz, Trinny and Smokie and Hamschmee Harry...gone to the bridge 5/8/06 xxx

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Childrens nurse, currently working in neonatal intensive care

One thing we don't know about you. I love cross stitching and am trying to learn to play piano

Name-Jayne

Area You Live -Manchester

Why did you choose your RU name?-cos Jayne was already taken :wink:

Names of your rabbits -Willow

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - i am a nursery nurse

One thing we don't know about you- i am a big Manchester city supporter and i go to all home and most away games -spending a fortune :?

Name = Hannah

Area You Live = Chesham, Bucks

Why did you choose your RU name? = its my name suprisingly

Names of your rabbits = Smokie and Archie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Planner for local authority

One thing we don't know about you. = I play rugby

Name = Sarah

Area you live = Witham, Essex

Why did you choose your RU name? = My name is Sarah, and the P is from my usual username elsewhere!

Names of your rabbits = Clover and Dusty

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = HR Manager in the NHS

One thing you didn't know about me = er........ I can't think of anything interesting!! :oops:

A couple of pics:
IMG_0107.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Name = Fiona

Area you live = Preston, Lancs

Why did you choose your RU name? = First name plus my middle name!

Names of your rabbits = Winston, recently lost his lady Lilly, and Toffee was my first bun when I was 11! Also 4 cats - Oscar, Molly, Mia and Rocky.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Im at uni doing a degree in animal welfare and behaviour, and also work as a part time supervisor at Debenhams restaurant.

Name- Keri

Area You Live - Rushden. Northants

Why did you choose your RU name?-My name is Keri and my only rabbit at the time was Travis - Keri 'n' Travis

Names of your rabbits -Travis and Treacle

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - i work for the DVLA, but that's all I'm saying!!

One thing we don't know about you- My Dad used to race stock cars when I was little, so I like motor sport and often go to watch the stock car racing.[/b]

Name = nathen

Area you live = strood, kent

Why did you choose your RU name? = there was a gizmo soft toy sitting in front of me
Names of your rabbits = dasiy, blossom, casper, chester, rusttle, harry, holly, cassie, tilly and xander

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = im a student doing an animal management cause

One thing you didn't know about me = i really like horrer movies (this ones sto hard :oops:)

Name = Suzanne

Area You Live = Nottingham

Why did you choose your RU name? = its my name (no imagination!)

Names of your rabbits = Rosie, Leo, Dandelion and Charlie. Cat called Gea

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Customer Services Manager (slave to my boss!!)

Animalfarm.png

Name- Helen

Area You Live - Reading, Berkshire

Why did you choose your RU name? - My name is Helen but this was already taken!

Names of your rabbits - none as yet :cry:

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - Office & HR admin

One thing we don't know about you - I love watching the Moto GP, playing tennis and am currently trying to learn the cello :D

Name - Michelle

Area you Live - Leicester

Why did you choose your RU name? - Because its what my OH calls me

Names of your rabbits - Roger and Disney

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - Im a payroll administrator for a large manufacturing company

NAME-Angela

AREA YOU LIVE-Barnsley , s yorkshire

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE YOUR USERNAME-Cos i love bunnies, im mad and theres loads of mad buns in my house :lol: :lol:

NAMES OF YOUR RABBITS -Nemo , Flopsy, Hope , Blueberry muffin , and Thumper my grumpy old man.

DO YOU WORK IF YES WHAT JOB DO YOU DO . I m a registered childminder and childmind 11 hrs 5 days a week :? :?
In my spare time :shock: :roll: i take in , look after and rehome rabbits for B.A.R.C.

Name= Caroline (though hubby calls me Carrie!)

Area in which you live= Fareham, South Hampshire

Why did you choose your RU username= A mixture of mine and o/h name!

How many rabbits do you have= Lucy and Pumpkin two little nethies!

Do you work if so what do you do= Freelance hairdresser

Name- Leah

Area you live- Illinois, USA

Why did you choose your RU name?- Charlie was my first bun who is now at the bridge. He is and always will be my angel.

Names of your rabbits- Blaise, Daisy, and Oliver

Names of other pets- I have 2 dogs, Oreo the black labrador-Australian Shepherd mix, and Cassie the Australian Shepherd. I also have fish, frogs, and my brother has a snake :? :lol:

Do you work, if yes what job do you do- I am a student at the moment, but work a few times a week at a doggy day care. I also do a lot of volunteer work at a local animal shelter.

One thing you didn't know about me- The four things that make up me include: Animals, music, movies, and books. Can't live without any of those :D :D Oooh and I can get really crazy at times :roll: Most of you think of me as quiet, but once you get me started I can't stop :lol: :lol:

Name = Liz

Area you live = Oakland, California

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my character name (I write Sonic the Hedgehog fan fiction!!), plus amethyst is purple and purple's my favourite colour.

Names of your rabbits = Current rabbit: Ailise. Previous rabbits: Miles (RIP), Miffy, China, Rocket (RIP), Benny (RIP), Domino (RIP). Previous piggies Hurley (RIP), Ifalna (RIP), Rikku (RIP), Aeris (RIP), Starla (RIP), Jack (RIP), Rose (RIP), Donna. Previous hammies Tiny (RIP), Middly (RIP), Bubba Joe (RIP), Cait Sith (RIP), Auron (RIP), Yuna (RIP), Rinoa (RIP), and Gizmo (RIP). Previous mice Cloud (RIP), Vinnie (RIP), Irvine (RIP), Rydia (RIP), Rosa (RIP). Previous dogs Solo the Chihuahua/Basenji mix, Lando the Yorkshire Terrier, and Blizzard the Toy Poodle/Bichon Frise mix. The previous pets of mine still living are with my ex-husband.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = None at the moment. Looking to retrain to be a veterinary technician.

One thing you didn't know about me = I have a phobia of sudden loud noises - fireworks, balloons popping, cars backfiring etc.

AMETHYST

Last edited:
name = Lisa

area you live = tadworth, Surrey

why did you choose you RU name ?= my bun's called mady and i'm her mummy !

names of your rabbits = Mady-moo

do you work, if yes what do you do ? = Yes, i'm a senior community support worker for Deaf adults with learning disabilities

Name = Kelly

Area you live = Birmingham

Why did you choose your RU name? = Beany was my first bun :)

Names of your rabbits = Beany and Radar :love:

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I am a nursery nurse and was recently promoted to third-in-charge - my third promotion in about 6 months 8) I also have my own handcrafted card/stationery business.

One thing you don't know about me = I have a few phobias, but find my fears of being sick, balloons and clowns doesn't sit well with my job :shock: :lol:

Back