• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Vashti

Area you live = Scunthorpe

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because it's simple :p

Names of your rabbits = The Late Mr Binkle :cry:

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Well I have a Saturday job :) in a flower shop!

One thing you didn't know about me = I have a yacht :O

Name - Claire

Area you live - Solihull

Why did you choose your RU name? My buns name

Names of your rabbits - OSCAR!

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - Im a house wife and mummy to lots of animals :D

NAME : Ailish

Home : Belfast

Bunnys Name: Flump

I work as a civil servant

Im 25 & im just recently married :)

Hello all

Name = Jackie

Area you live = Notts

Why did you choose your RU name? = I show Rotties., Swedish Vals and Australian Cattle Dogs and Rottalma is my Kennel Club Affix

Names of your rabbits = Joseph (coat of many colours) LOL- Harlequin French Lop and Jennifer Blue Self French Lop - named after lady who recently retired at work

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Custody Officer Manager

One thing you didn't know about me = I detest slugs

Hi everyone

:wave:

Name: Dannie (short for Daniela)

Home: Dorset

Why did you choose your RU name?: I am a dental nurse and the numbers are part of my birthday.

Names of your rabbits:Bridge bunnies Ben&Sophie
Little baby bunnies that arrived yesterday are currently referred to as 'little ones' Working on some names...!

Do you work?if yes what job do you do:I am a dental nurse, also known as a Dental Care Professional!
I am also a mum to baby bunnies,Quw the cat,Dylan my Shetland and lots of fish! Auntie to Fudge (Dylan's best friend) and Donkey!:love:

One thing you didn't know about me:'Daddy long legs' traumatize me!!! ;)

Name = Bex

Area you live = Derby

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's a combination of my name and my boyfriends, I used it a lot

Names of your rabbits = Anya, Fiesty (I apologise to her frequently for this, it was a bit of an accident) and Timora. Also at my parents house Titan.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a student. I study Psychology and English. Searching for a part time job.

One thing you didn't know about me = I also have a chinchilla, two gerbils and a fish tank (and a corn snake will be arriving soon).

Marybeth, Bob, and Zeus

Name = Marybeth

Area you live = Youngstown, New York, USA

Why did you choose your RU name? = that's been my user name everywhere for EVER! plus my last name is part of it.

Names of your rabbits = Bob and Zeus

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = grade one teacher, part-faculty at Niagara University, PhD hopeful

One thing you didn't know about me = I love to skydive

Hello!

Name = Hannah

Area you live = Hayes, Bromley

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because that's my name :)

Names of your rabbits = Thumper

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Well I go to school Monday-Friday and on Saturday I work at a library

One thing you didn't know about me = I study two languages and want to study journalism at university

Name = Kay

Area you live = Stockport - just south of Manchester

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's the handle I use everywhere - I've had this name for 13 years now!

Names of your rabbits = Hope and Faith.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Currently on extended sick leave, but I'm the person who tells the computer you paid your bill so you don't get a rude letter for a private healthcare firm - I shall mention no names! I am going to go and work with horses soon though, as I'm going to do an apprenticeship in horse care.

One thing you didn't know about me = I dress up as a giant animal to raise money for various charities :lol: I also make ears and tails - including bunny ones!

Hi

name - Helen

Area you live - Castle Donington, Derbyshire.

Why did you choose your ru name - My bun's name.

Names of your rabbits - Barney (rubble trouble!)

Do you work, if yes what do you do? - Yes I'm a playgroup assistant.

One thing you didn't know about me - My nicknames Winnie.:p

A bit about me

Name - Norma's Ark

Area you live - South Wales

Why did you choose your RU name? - Sounds like Noah and I have enough animals to fill an ark!

Names of your rabbits - Muffin McDougal, Snowy, Gideon, Peggy Sue, Sophie, Beau, Amadeus. Joseph joined rainbow bridge just last week.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - Full time job with fire service, also work part time in youth work and admin at local school. Single mum and a granny, so lots of childcare. Lots of animals so also a major mucker outer of the animals and teenage twins bedrooms!

One thing you didn't know about me - I never trust a man that does not love animals! (Could explain why I am single!)

I've been on here 6 months now but never posted here! Whoops!

Name: Becky

Area you live: Surrey

Why did you choose your user name: My first 2 buns were Peter and Mopsy named after Beatrix Potters buns. Also love BP books.

Names of your rabbits: Peter, Posy, Leo and Lila. Bridge bun Mopsy.

Do you work?: Yes, I'm a nursery nurse in a preschool and mum to a 6yr old daughter and an almost 4 yr old son.

One thing you dont know about me: I'm a long suffering cricket widow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name -denise but everyone calls me dee

Area you live - wigan..lancashire

Why did you choose your ru name - because i love my bunnys

Names of your rabbits - blue & ruby,silve & midnight,snowball & leon

Do you work, if yes what do you do? - i childmind from home and full time mum to 5

One thing you didn't know about me - i collect betty boop stuff..

Name = sam

Area you live = hartlepool

Why did you choose your RU name? = its mine and my buns names

Names of your rabbits = nala

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = i work in sainsburies as a csa

One thing you didn't know about me = i have a fake ear :lol::lol:

I have been on here a while and never posted on here so here goes -

Name: Lauren

Home: Walsall, West Midlands

Why did you choose your RU name?: Used to be my nickname at school and it kinda stuck lol :lol:

Names of your rabbits: Peter (mini rex) Flopsy (mini lop)

Do you work?if yes what job do you do:I am a EL and PL Claims Handler.

Name: Emily

Home: Worcestershire

Why did you choose your RU name: After my rabbit, Patch.

Names of your rabbits: Patch (mini lop)

Do you work: On Sundays yes, I clean an office building.

One thing you didn't know about me: I have dual American and British citizenship.

Name = Sam And Einstein and Spud :wave:

Area you live = Wales.

Why did you choose your RU name? = I use that name for everything,Salty is my nickname :)

Names of your rabbits = Einstein - A albino lionhead house rabbit,he is kind of spoiled ;) And Spud - A tri-colour lop who lives in the biggest hutch u could find :D

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Im only 14 but i work down a stables.
One thing you didn't know about me =I love horse riding! I have my one horse called Zak

Name- Claire

Where do you live? Near Reading

Why did you choose your RU name? It was my first house bunny's name

Names of your rabbits - Biscuit and Land Rover (my son chose the names)

Do you work? Very part time nurse and full time mum

One thing you didn't know about me- my hubby thinks the massive indoor cage they have is from freecycle- in fact it cost alot of money direct from Germany!

Name = Kira

Area you live = Teesside

Why did you choose your RU name? = When I was in college it was something I said a lot...:roll:

Names of your rabbits = I'll be getting Stitch on Monday :D

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a house wife. I have conditions that make it hard for me to leave the house :cry:

One thing you didn't know about me = I lived in Cardiff for a year and would love to go back :love:

Name = Kate

Area you live = Oxfordshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's utterly random!

Names of your rabbits = Ralph, Ruby, Buzz, Lady Penelope and Rosie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a journalist

Last edited:
Back