• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Sonya

Area you live = Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes

Why did you choose your RU name? = Little One was playing with a Bubble Machine at the time

Names of your rabbits = Daisy, Maisy and Mr Sniffs

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = No Job Here, Just a stay at home mum at the moment.

Name. = Jill

Area you live = Narborough, Leicester

Why did you choose your RU name? = Can't remember!

Names of your rabbits = Rufus, Daisy, Fern, Thistle and Shady...also lots of short stayers in the rescue.....

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I run Honeybunny's Rehoming, Leicester Rabbit Rescue.

One thing you don't know about me = I have a fear of flying..have flown to the States but counted every minute we were in the airwhilst gripping the arms of the seat ..ruins the holiday so no longer fly.

Name = Louise

Area you live = Rotherham, South Yorkshire.

Why did you choose your RU name? = Long story involving a nickname, a Dyson hoover, a flight of stairs, lots of alcohol and a Harry Potter movie! :oops: :lol:

Names of your rabbits = See signature.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Mainly a SAHM to all my animals, on/off studying and we do deal in books but not as much as we used to do now Steve is working fulltime.

One thing you don't know about me = I'm blind in one eye and deaf without hearing aids.

Louise

Name = Christine, Chris to most people tho

Area you live = Norwich, Norfolk

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its the nickname ive had since i was a kid.. my dad and sister still call me it. Mainly cos i was the littlest one out of my sisters and my eldest sister couldnt say Christine so sounded like Diddeen.. its stuck, altho dad calls me Didds usually. :oops: :lol:
Names of your rabbits = Simba, Nala and Fifi

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Im a Nurse for people with learning disabilities as well as a sick children's nurse. I work as a Home Leader at a respite unit for children who have severe learning disabilities and health needs.

Name = Janice

Area you live = Twickenham, SW London ... although I like to think it is Middlesex, although Middlesex doesn't exist anymore :D

Why did you choose your RU name? = The letters are my intitials and 1310 stands for the date and month of my birthday :D

Names of your rabbits = Whilst I dont have any rabbits of my own anymore, I do have 2 piggies (MeMe and Sheepy) and lots of ARC's foster rabbits.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work as a ward sister on a Neurosurgical Critical Care Unit and also assist with ARC (Animal Rescue and Care) as a foster mum for rabbits and organise the Guinea Pig side of the rescue.

One thing we don't know about you = Up until 5 years ago, I didn't like piggies and I am allergic to them :oops:

Name = Jess

Area you live = Durham

Why did you choose your RU name? = It was the only thing I could think of at the time! :lol:

Names of your rabbits = Ruby and Millie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Still at school. :wink: I'd love to be a vet in the future though. :D

Name = Rose

Area you live = SE London

Why did you choose your RU name? = After my bunny alfie and her sister angel who is now at the bridge :cry:

Names of your rabbits = Alfie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Not working atm, am studying for my masters but volunteer at an animal rescue at weekends.

Name = Helen

Area you live = Middle of the countryside, south of Lincoln

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my initials and I have no imagination :oops:

Names of your rabbits = Squidgy (housebun), Salt and Pepper (nethies) Bobby and Ruby

Also have two guinea pigs - Scruffy and Sunbeam

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Freelance languages teacher. I teach French and German in both Secondary and Primary schools as well as doing private tuition and running adult evening classes.

Name= Michelle

Area you live= Redhill in Surrey

Why did you choose you RU name= Always use it as its like my own name and my fiance started calling me it. Don't know why really! :lol:

Name of your rabbits= Smokie,Looby Lou,Jonesey and Darby all at the bridge now. Just have 2 piggies at the moment Poppy and Jack. Will get more buns when we move house.

Job= Air stewardess but want to set up my own Dog and small animals boarding kennels. Am researching at the mo.

One thing you don't know about me Im Terrified of clowns! They are evil!!!

me001.jpg

[SORRY ITS BIG!!!! BLIDDY PHOTOBUCKET!!!!

Name = Laura

Area you live = Midlands

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because at the time, I just had Sophie who is a 'loopy' lop!!!

Names of your rabbits = (Princess) Sophie and Rudy (aka noodles!!)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I am a Nanny and love my job :D

One thing you didn't know about me = I have a fear of haunted houses - the silly ones at theme parks and stuff :oops: I just can't go in them and people think I'm daft, but I really, really hate them!

Name = Jennifer

Area you live = Midlands, Ireland.

Why did you choose your RU name? = Erm...Don't know. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Names of your rabbits = Don't currently have any rabbits but my last rabbit Binky recently went to The Bridge but I do have a cat who doesn't have a name yet. :oops: :oops:

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm still at school. :oops: :oops:

I thought as my O/H spends as nearly as much time on here as i do. I would give him a mention.
Name = Steve
Area you live = Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes
Why did you choose your RU name? = Little One was playing with a Bubble Machine at the time
Names of your rabbits = Daisy, Maisy and Mr Sniffs

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = My Slave... :lol: :lol: I think he is a System Support Analyst for some American Company

Hope no-one minds :D

Name = Nicola

Area you live = High Wycombe, Bucks

Why did you choose your RU name? = Cos it's my name (not spelt with r on end though!)

Names of your rabbits = Princess and Amy

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Animal Welfare Assistant at a rehoming centre for a fairly well known animal charity

Name = Debbie

Area you live = Telford, Shropshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because I am a doting slave to my guinea pigs :lol: :lol:

Names of your rabbits = Chester & Hazel

Piggies:- Willow, Thislte, Queenie, Fudge, Phoebe, Jerry, Bilko, Princess, Gimlee, Molly, Pearl, Alice, Basil, Squeak, Honey, Megan, Ginger, Autumn, Tango, Candy and lastly Crunchie.

Gerbils:- Rocky, Rascal & Rambo.

Chins: Zippy & Bella

Cat:- Charlie & Cassie

and one hubby... no kids cant afford them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you work, if yes what job do you do : Company Secretary for small mail order company. 25 years service! :shock:

Name = Lisa

Area you live = Buckinghamshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = My email is raven_guest@hotmail.com

Names of your rabbits = Xanti and Daisy (Contis) Gorgeous and Evee (Angoras) And Gypsy, Honey-Mae, Ruffles and Indy the guineas.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Nope, I'm an unemployed bum due to depression adn terrible anxiety, problem is, now I'm looking for work, everyone wants to know why I was off for so long!

Name = Estelle

Area you live = Leicestershire

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my name

Names of your rabbits = Phoebe, Amber and Dexter.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = stay at home mum

One thing you don't know about me = rather not say! :lol:

Last edited:
Name - Kay

Area I live - Bolton, Lancashire

Why I chose my RU name - It is my name with the initial of my middle name

Work- I run Bunny Hop Hotel and Rescue (love my work)

Pets Names-Rabbits - Charlie, Poppy, Hiedi, Simba, Fudge, Doodles, Jasmine, Smudge, Flopsy, Bella, Spot, Maisie, Shaky, Millie, Smoky,
Dogs - Sam, Blue & Molly
plus various rescue bunnies

Name = Tamsin

Area you live = South Bedfordshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = I thought as I'm an admin, I should probably put my name so people new what to yell when everything broke ;)

Names of your rabbits = Alfie & Gypsy

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I don't work as much as I should. I do this and that rather than anyone thing. I run Rabbit Rehome, I'm a webdesigner, selling bunny t-shirts and also author of a book (which I'm meant to be busy rewriting the second edition of :oops: ) Occationally I get roped into a bit of childcare and I'm just about to become a landlord.

Back