Page 13 of 113 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Alpha Buck

Name: Natalie

Area you live: Kent, near Gravesend.

Why did you choose your RU name: just one of Skip's many nicknames

Names of your rabbits: Skip

Do you work, if yes what job do you do: I was a dental nurse/receptionist/book keeper for 6 years now a SAHM to my baby daughter.

One thing you didn't know about me: I am a BIG sci fi fan and love geeky things.

Don't have many pics of me!!

Skip & Kaylee

Name: Tracey

Area you live: Swanage, Dorset

Why did you choose your RU name: I joined RU while I was pregnant with Luke and he was born Sept 04.

Names of your rabbits: Snowy ( bridge bunnies Ebony and Peter)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do: I am a SAHM due to my sons health problems.

One thing you didn't know about me: I am going to appear on a travel programme on a sky channel posing as a customer of a bed and breakfast run by my sister in law and Luke will be as well. The filming is on Monday.

Name = Teresa

Area you live = waterlooville hampshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = nickname someone gave me because I didn't have one

Names of your rabbits = Fudge, Amy, Princess Niamh, Splodge, Toffee, Caramel

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Sports coach and learning assistant

One thing you didn't know about me = I have a silly fear of metal being close to my eyes, makes me cringe

Bridge bunny mummy to: Fluffy, Treacle, Niamh, Amy, Toffee, Caramel, Fudge, Sugarplum, Splodge and Bella never forgotten

Name = Johanna

Area you live = Bristol!!!

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my name!!

Names of your rabbits = Rosie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Yep! Student Veterinary Nurse

One thing you didn't know about me = Spiders terrify me! and I have shown at Crufts (dog show) for the last 5 years!!

Default Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Hannah

Live = Northampton

Why did you choose your RU name? = Used to have a big willow tree in the garden, and warren due to the rabbit theme

Rabbit's names = Barley Sugar and Dolly Mixture (bit of a sweet theme going on)

Occupation = Very boring, Technical Co-ordinator for a food manufacturer!

One thing you don't know about me = hum... thinking hard for something interesting... er... still thinking... oh I drive a black beetle with red seats!!!

NAME-vicci

AREA YOU LIVE IN-harrogate,north yorkshire

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE RU NAME-because my niece and nephew could'nt pronounce my name properly and called me mimi.now it has stuck and that is what my family call me

NAMES OF RABBITS-moo-moo,bam,dudley and lola,then i have my lovely degus' called stump,goo and onion

DO YOU WORK,IF SO WHAT DO YOU DO?-i work as a chef for a small but very busy outside catering company.i love my job because i love the people i work with.

Name : Carrie

Live : Halifax, West Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name?: my nickname

Rabbit's names : Chocco and bridge bunny Robbie

One thing you don't know about me : i was once in Its a Vets Life with John Baxter and all my animals

Name : Charlotte-Victoria
    Live : Lincoln

Why did you choose your RU name?: used it for years on forums... needed a name fast and saw my cats whiskas pouches near the PC desk... so chose catswhiskas!

Rabbit's names : Billy, Mabel, Bunny and bridge bunnies Bugsy, George and Sebastian.

One thing you don't know about me: I used to investigate hauntings.

My best friend. Princess, I love you x
    FREE THE REW EIGHT

Name : Carol Cross
    Live: Milton Keynes.

Why did you choose your RU name?: because it's my name, the X stands for Cross in my name.

Rabbits's names : Lenny and Harry.

Occupation : Learning support Assistant with special needs children.

One thing you don't know about me: I won the best breed in a puppy show. (my dog Taz RIP little darling)

Name = Helen

Area you live = Loughborough, Leics (wiht my uncle) soon to be Brecon, Wales once I'm married on Saturday!!!

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because my little boy Charlie (the white one) looks like a buddah when he's sleeping with his front legs tucked in and his chest all puffed out... sad I know but it stuck

Names of your rabbits = Charlie (m) and Jack (f)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I have just graduated university this summer and haven't got myself a job yet (because of the complicated living situations, moving about etc) so technically I'm very unemployed!!

One thing you didn't know about me = I first met my H2B when I was 16 and he was 29 (I know) and my dad wrote to the army to try and get him sacked! It worked out for hte best though because he got put through early for a helicopter pilot training course and was a pilot for a few years (before they didn't need him anymore )

Here's a picture of me (since others were brave enough to show their faces I thought I may as well include mine):
    Me at Graduation (can't believe I actually managed to stick out my course and get a flipping degree!!!):

Me and my Steve 5 years ago (looking young but it's the only picture of myself I actually like!):
    Our little lady Claudia, born Sept '09

Can't wait to meet baby girl number 2 due in June!

Charlie and Jack, my angels at the Rainbow Bridge