• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name - Sir Puff

Area you live - Florida, USA

Why did you choose your RU name? - I am Sir Puff's Mom

Names of your rabbits - Sir Puff

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - full time student, and luvin it!

Name = Jay

Area you live = Southampton, Hampshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = it's my name & nationality

Names of your rabbit = Bertie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a Yoga teacher

One thing you don't know about me = I grew up on a farm in the Yorkshire dales

Name = Tam

Area you live = Kent

Why did you choose your RU name? = it's my kids names put together

Names of your rabbit = Chicken & Lydia

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Credit controller

One thing you don't know about me = Will fill this in when I can think of something

It was suggested recently that we had a 'roll call' post... so here goes

Tell us a little about you:

Name = Louise

Area you live = Liverpool

Why did you choose your RU name? = Everyone calls me Loobie =]

Names of your rabbits = Jamie and Kitt

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a student... studying sports development and PE... but I also work part time for ASDA as a personnel clerk, and soon to be customer service executive for the Liverpool Echo newspaper =]

One thing you didn't know about me = In 1996 I was Leeds Chorister of the year :oops:

Name - Kylie
Live in Plymouth
My name is my Hotmail name.
Rabbit is called - Boris
Do I work - no I am a full time law student.

Name = Nichola/Nicki

Area you live = Wakefield West Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = I have a Rabbit and i was born in 1986

Names of your rabbit = Scruff, but only answers to Rabbit

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Insurance Broker

One thing you don't know about me = I'm doing a Certificate In Small animal care and management qualification

Name: S
Live: MI
Where did you choose your RU name: I love bunnies!
names of your rabbit: Rembrandt, Jasmine and Ginger, there will be another addition but it doesn't have a name yet.
Do you work: I dogsit, babysit and help my mom in the yard :lol:
One thing you don't know about me: I dance

I everyone! I'm finally able to post!

Name: Ann

Live: Nebraska

Why my sign name: May to bunnies are lucky to have a home. Pooples was and orphan from a farm, and Smeagol adopted from the Humane Society.

Rabbit names: Pooples (the white one) and Smeagol (the lop ear)

Work: Accounts Payable

One thing you dont know: Well since I'm new...that would be everything ;)
I have 2 rabbits, 4 cats, 1 Dumbo rat, and many fish.

Looking forward to meeting all of you! :wave:

Name: Nicola

Live: Kent

Why my sign name: god knows!.

Rabbit names: Harley a fawn mini lop ear
Work: Beauty Therapist

One thing you dont know: my rabbit is so tame its strange! you could confuse him with a little puppy

Name = Karin

Area you live = Northumberland

Why did you choose your RU name? = My first name and initial of my surname

Names of your rabbits = Smudge & Daisy

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = No, but I feel it is time I was doing something after being a full time Mam for the last almost 14 years

One thing you didn't know about me = I featured in the Woman magazine in May 2000

Name = Debbie

Area you live = Sheffield SY

Why did you choose your RU name? = Jayms is my bf and his nickname for me is fallen angel

Names of your rabbits = Charm

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Part time model and CCTV surveilance opperative

One thing you didn't know about me = I like to edit photos

hello im new

WHERE I LIVE
kinver south staffs.

JOB
cook at a residential home.

NICKNAME
Similar to my daughter.

having a home check from hopperhaven on friday so i can have my new bunnies tansy and rueben! i lost my rabbit after 5 yeras from a bad absess love to bring happiness to my new bunnies.currently trying to turn a playhouse in to a home but the weather is bad bad xx

NAME Claire
AREA YOU LIVE Benfleet, Essex
WHY DID YOU CHOOSE RU NAME My nickname at school and year of birth:shock:
NAMES OF RABBITS Currently, Raffles, Chester, Sadie, Isabelle and Pixie-Boo, sure I will have more!!;) Ones over the Bridge - Flint, Smudge, Dottie, Sophie, Blue, Sascha, Bonnie-Blossom, Molly, Perdita, Dylan, Zak and Troy (xxxx to you my babies!:cry: )
DO YOU WORK, IF YES WHAT DO YOU DO? I work in a cattery!! There are rescues there from CPL and the temptation!!! But not allowed!:(
ONE THING YOU DIDNT KNOW ABOUT ME I love grooming and cutting my animals hair, I also have taken in lots of unwanted guinea pigs!!

Name: ShayLee
Area you live: Canada
Why did you choose your RU name? Well, Simi is my lionheads name, and shes mine, so ThatsMySimi jus seemed to fit.
Names of rabbits:Simi (Si=SI in SIck, and Mi=Me) and Sisi(cc) But I want another one named Pepsi.
Do you work? If yes, what do you do? I am a student, and a full time rabbit slave. :)
One thing you didnt know about me: I am very very scared of Chickens... Weird, I know.

Name Helen
Area You Live Sheffield, South Yorks
Why did you choose your RU name? Coz I couldn't think of anything and Sean suggested (jokingly!) a combination of both rabbit names
Names of Rabbits Piper and Minstrel (as of Saturday hopefully if they bond!)
Do You Work, If Yes What Do You Do? Work as a contractor for HSBC
One thing you didn't know about me I love horses and ride for other people currently Sally -Irish Cob(has the personality of a stroppy teenager!), Willow - slightly mad Arab!, Rio - Arab cross. Am currently studying towards being an equine physio therapist - will qualify in about 7 years!!!

Hello,

I'm a new member

Name = Sarah

Area you live = Leeds

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my name!

Names of your rabbits = Charlie, I only have one-trying to persuade the bf to let me get another one

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a student but work part time for the NHS

Another Newbie!

Name: Jennie

Area You Live: Birmingham

Why did you choose your RU name? My name!

Names of Rabbits: Wilf. Wilf has some piggy brothers: Moggie, Frank and Kismit. He'll have a friend of his own kind eventually too - waiting for more space!

Do You Work, If Yes What Do You Do? Research Nurse (Testing on humans! No animal cruelty involved!)

One thing you didn't know about me: None of my friends are allowed to use weed killer! Those dandelion leaves are for my boys!

Name = Victoria

Area you live = Cardiff

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my name

Names of your rabbits = Toby (Lionhead) and Willow (Mini Lop)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a Production Assistant for a Children's animation programme.

One thing you didn't know about me = Me and my rabbits have only been living in Cardiff a month and don't really know anyone!!:wave:

Name :Rachel

Area you live in :Mountain Ash in sunny south wales

Why did you choose you RU name: its my youngest daughters name and i was 26 when we got the internet

Names of your rabbits:i am getting three baby lionhead rabbits sisters:names we have chosen is Willow , Hazel and Teazel

What job do you do: i am a full time mum and dogs body to my two young girls

One thing you don't know about me :i would have loads of animals if my partner would let me and i breed birds or try too :p :rolleyes:

Name = Mazz

Area you live = Oxfordshire/Wimbledon

Why did you choose your RU name? = My bunny is called Splott and he has definitely got a bit of devil about the ears..... ;)

Names of your rabbit = Splotto Von Whumpscutt the 1st

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a Student of Technical Arts and Special Effects for stage and screen (I sculpt things, do stop motion/CGI animation and illustrate concept art, oh and make puppets, and fabricate things..... and anything else that comes my way ;) )

One thing you didn't know about me = I believe that life's too short for not talking to strangers - I am fortunate in that this approach has led to me making some wonderful friends and only led to me being groped by a nasty strange man once :shock:

Back