Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1130

Thread: Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Quote Originally Posted by Pets mum View Post
    Lovely photos
    Thank you so much
    Loneliness is a deaf friend,
    In time you forget your own voice..

Quote Originally Posted by KCG View Post
    Hahhaah Thank you so much. I'm taking my eyebrows light at home with tweezers. My eyebrows are not dense, quite thin. I get eyebrows 2-3 times a year. Oh my, did you wax your eyebrow?
    My best suggestion for eyebrow is to use serum and take less.
    Yea I used to go to a place that use to shape them by waxing them, and then plucking with tweezers, but apparently it's not very good for your skin.. So I've stopped mine aren't super dense either. My arches aren't like yours tho!

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Yea I used to go to a place that use to shape them by waxing them, and then plucking with tweezers, but apparently it's not very good for your skin.. So I've stopped mine aren't super dense either. My arches aren't like yours tho!
    Yes, waxing is dangerous for the face. Wax may darken the skin. Quitting waxing is a good decision. We have a lot of troubles as women.

Quote Originally Posted by KCG View Post
    Yes, waxing is dangerous for the face. Wax may darken the skin. Quitting waxing is a good decision. We have a lot of troubles as women.
    Ikr I didn't know that! I'm super fair so that wouldn't be good to be all patchy

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Ikr I didn't know that! I'm super fair so that wouldn't be good to be all patchy
    Hahaha I haven't been to the hairdresser for a year. Women all over the world are now organic.

New Kit

Thank you 😊

Name: Madelyn

Where do I Live: I live in the country in Georgia, USA.

Why did I choose my RU name: I guess I sort of just like the way me and my buns named sounded together? I think its just cute lol.

Name of rabbit: His name is Patches. I named him that because when I rescued him, he was skinny and had patches of fur missing so I wanted to name him "patches" to be able to look at him now and think, "wow, he looks so much better."

Do You Work: Nope, I'm only 13 haha. I want to be in the medical field tho.

One Thing You Did Not Know About Me: I LOVE to play sports. It's not just a hobby or something. It's a stress reliever and something I have to look forward to.

Welcome I hope you have a good time on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Madelyn and Patches View Post

Why did I choose my RU name: I guess I sort of just like the way me and my buns named sounded together? I think its just cute lol.

Name of rabbit: His name is Patches. I named him that because when I rescued him, he was skinny and had patches of fur missing so I wanted to name him "patches" to be able to look at him now and think, "wow, he looks so much better."

One Thing You Did Not Know About Me: I LOVE to play sports. It's not just a hobby or something. It's a stress reliever and something I have to look forward to.
    Welcome to the forum I’m glad you rescued Patches, we look forward to hearing all about him

Quote Originally Posted by Madelyn and Patches View Post

Welcome to the forum Madelyn and Patches looking forward to hearing more about Patches, and we love bunny photos on here too
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES