Page 112 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1130

Thread: Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

  1. #1111
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    21,325

    Default

    Hi welcome to the forum look forward to hearing about/seeing your rabbits

  2. #1112
    New Kit
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hello, thank you for letting me join. I have two bunnies, Velvet and Cody who are mini lops, Cody is 8 yrs and Velvet is a couple of months short of 8 yrs, I also have two cats and several guinea pigs.
    I look forward to sharing photos etc in the future.

  3. #1113
    Warren Veteran KCG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    5,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emmylou View Post
    Hello, thank you for letting me join. I have two bunnies, Velvet and Cody who are mini lops, Cody is 8 yrs and Velvet is a couple of months short of 8 yrs, I also have two cats and several guinea pigs.
    I look forward to sharing photos etc in the future.
    Welcome to the forum.
    Loneliness is a deaf friend,
    In time you forget your own voice..

  4. #1114
    Warren Veteran KCG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    5,062

    Default

    Last edited by KCG; 18-05-2021 at 02:40 PM.
    Loneliness is a deaf friend,
    In time you forget your own voice..

  5. #1115
    Warren Veteran KCG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    5,062

    Default

    This topic seems not very active.
    Loneliness is a deaf friend,
    In time you forget your own voice..

  6. #1116
    Wise Old Thumper cashmincal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NE England
    Posts
    27,476

    Default

    Nice to see you

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Do something amazing - adopt a rescue.

  7. #1117
    Warren Veteran KCG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    5,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cashmincal View Post
    Nice to see you

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Thank you so much, you are very kind.
    Loneliness is a deaf friend,
    In time you forget your own voice..

  8. #1118
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    21,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KCG View Post
    I'm doing this now as I haven't noticed it before.

    Name: Gamze

    Are you live: Turkey

    Why did you choose your RU name?: Because the initials of my surnames and my first name

    Names of your rabbits: Cookie

    Do you work, if yes what job do you do: My job is PR, but now I'm a housewife.

    One thing you didn't know about me: I love fashion.


    I am attaching a few photos of me:
    https://imguh.com/image/rLPSW
    https://imguh.com/image/rLmsC
    https://imguh.com/image/rL3Te
    https://imguh.com/image/rLHmd
    Those eyebrows tho! I can never work out the best way to do it.. I keep meaning to try threading but I'm scared I used to have them waxed but then I freaked out because a derm told me it's not good for your skin, and it can stretch it!!.. So I'm back to plucking.. But Idk.. Any tips?

  9. #1119
    Warren Veteran KCG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    5,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Those eyebrows tho! I can never work out the best way to do it.. I keep meaning to try threading but I'm scared I used to have them waxed but then I freaked out because a derm told me it's not good for your skin, and it can stretch it!!.. So I'm back to plucking.. But Idk.. Any tips?
    Hahhaah Thank you so much. I'm taking my eyebrows light at home with tweezers. My eyebrows are not dense, quite thin. I get eyebrows 2-3 times a year. Oh my, did you wax your eyebrow?
    My best suggestion for eyebrow is to use serum and take less.
    Loneliness is a deaf friend,
    In time you forget your own voice..

  10. #1120
    Forum Buddy Pets mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    11,702

    Default

    Lovely photos
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •