• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Hahhaah :D Thank you so much. :) I'm taking my eyebrows light at home with tweezers. My eyebrows are not dense, quite thin. I get eyebrows 2-3 times a year. Oh my, did you wax your eyebrow? :D
My best suggestion for eyebrow is to use serum and take less. :)

Yea I used to go to a place that use to shape them by waxing them, and then plucking with tweezers, but apparently it's not very good for your skin.. So I've stopped [emoji38] mine aren't super dense either. My arches aren't like yours tho! [emoji7]

Yea I used to go to a place that use to shape them by waxing them, and then plucking with tweezers, but apparently it's not very good for your skin.. So I've stopped [emoji38] mine aren't super dense either. My arches aren't like yours tho! [emoji7]

Yes, waxing is dangerous for the face. Wax may darken the skin. Quitting waxing is a good decision. We have a lot of troubles as women. :lol:

Yes, waxing is dangerous for the face. Wax may darken the skin. Quitting waxing is a good decision. We have a lot of troubles as women. [emoji38]
Ikr [emoji38] I didn't know that! I'm super fair so that wouldn't be good to be all patchy [emoji38][emoji38]

Ikr [emoji38] I didn't know that! I'm super fair so that wouldn't be good to be all patchy [emoji38][emoji38]

Hahaha :lol: I haven't been to the hairdresser for a year. Women all over the world are now organic. :lol: :lol:

Name: Madelyn

Where do I Live: I live in the country in Georgia, USA.

Why did I choose my RU name: I guess I sort of just like the way me and my buns named sounded together? I think its just cute lol.

Name of rabbit: His name is Patches. I named him that because when I rescued him, he was skinny and had patches of fur missing so I wanted to name him "patches" to be able to look at him now and think, "wow, he looks so much better."

Do You Work: Nope, I'm only 13 haha. I want to be in the medical field tho.

One Thing You Did Not Know About Me: I LOVE to play sports. It's not just a hobby or something. It's a stress reliever and something I have to look forward to.

Why did I choose my RU name: I guess I sort of just like the way me and my buns named sounded together? I think its just cute lol.

Name of rabbit: His name is Patches. I named him that because when I rescued him, he was skinny and had patches of fur missing so I wanted to name him "patches" to be able to look at him now and think, "wow, he looks so much better."

One Thing You Did Not Know About Me: I LOVE to play sports. It's not just a hobby or something. It's a stress reliever and something I have to look forward to.

Welcome to the forum :wave: I’m glad you rescued Patches, we look forward to hearing all about him :love:

Welcome to the forum Madelyn and Patches :wave: looking forward to hearing more about Patches, and we love bunny photos on here too :D

Hi welcome to the forum :wave: hope you enjoy looking around, and join in as much or as little as you like :D I like your hares name :)

Hi everyone, my name is Rob and I've recently become a bunny dad. My son split from his girlfriend and moved home with two lovely lionheads who are living in a new run I've built in my garden. we've gone a bit bunny mad and now have two babies that will be indoors and currently are separated until they are neutered (a boy and girl). I've stumbled onto this site looking for info and where better to get help and advice form a loving community. Hi all 😊

Hi everyone, my name is Rob and I've recently become a bunny dad. My son split from his girlfriend and moved home with two lovely lionheads who are living in a new run I've built in my garden. we've gone a bit bunny mad and now have two babies that will be indoors and currently are separated until they are neutered (a boy and girl). I've stumbled onto this site looking for info and where better to get help and advice form a loving community. Hi all 😊

Hi welcome to the forum :wave: hope you enjoy looking round, and join in as much or as little as you want. Always lots of friendly folk around if you have any questions :)

Back