• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

I never did this when I signed up, so I'm going to do it now. :lol:

Name = Raphael

Area you live = The Netherlands

Why did you choose your RU name? = I like to read a lot!

Names of your rabbits = Sophie and Casper

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Have had ME since my early teens, so I've never been able to have a job. When I feel well enough, though, I volunteer at a rescue for wild birds and small mammals (mostly many, many hedgehogs and some rabbits and hares) once a week, which I really love doing.

One thing you didn't know about me = I have about a thousand paper books. Told you I like reading. :lol:

Introducing me and my rabbits

Hi there my name is Abigail I am 15 years of age and am the mum of 2 gorgeous bunnies called CookieDough and Gingerbread. I think that Cookiedough is a belgium fuzzy lop and Gingerbread I think is a cross between a polish and a american standard bunny I would love to know what you guys think there breeds are they are both five years old and are turning 6 in May the 5th.

I am happy to recommend stuff to new bunny owners and basically just chatting to anyone who needs support with there rabbits

Gingerbread is a very anxious rabbit who hates being picked up unlike his Brother Cookiedough who is very affectionate and loves being picked up

Please please do contact me about what breeds they are as I have been wanting to know for a long time. They were born by 2 show bunny parents.

also as a not to everyone in these challenging times stay safe.And have great fun with your rabbit companions. :love: :Rabbit2:

Introducing my two girls and their pair of rabbits...

Name= Ruth
Area you live= Salisbury, Wiltshire, UK
Why did you choose your RU name= Because our bunnies were a reluctant purchase on my part but very much wanted by my children
Name of your rabbits= Sprinkles (boy) & Ping Ping (girl)
DO you work,if yes what job you do= self employed shoemaker and garden designer

Looking forward to a bit of advice about our bunnies!

Name= Ruth
Why did you choose your RU name= Because our bunnies were a reluctant purchase on my part but very much wanted by my children

Welcome, Ruth! I hope you'll find this place helpful in learning more about rabbits.

Name= Ruth

A very warm welcome to you :wave: I like the names of your bunnies :love:

Hello everyone I am new!

Name = Ben

Area you live = France

Why did you choose your RU name? = "ベン" is Ben in Japanese. It makes for a never taken username, but I curse websites that don't allow special characters :lol:

Names of your rabbits = Chaplin(m) and Dakko(f). Chaplin because he is black and white, like the actor's movies. Dakko means cuddles in Japanese :love:

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm not for now, but I will soon resume my studies in a programming school. I am looking forward to finally working.

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm 32 but I still love cuddling my grandma!

Hi all, I am new!

Name = Smriti

Area you live = India

Why did you choose your RU name? = Kiku was my first, beloved bunny - lost too soon :( its to honor him

Names of your rabbits = Gujiya and Bhujiya (named after traditional Indian foods :p )

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work as a manager in a startup, but am completely on a wfh situation ever since the pandemic

One thing you didn't know about me = Coffee ad

Hello, thank you for letting me join. I have two bunnies, Velvet and Cody who are mini lops, Cody is 8 yrs and Velvet is a couple of months short of 8 yrs, I also have two cats and several guinea pigs.
I look forward to sharing photos etc in the future.

Hello, thank you for letting me join. I have two bunnies, Velvet and Cody who are mini lops, Cody is 8 yrs and Velvet is a couple of months short of 8 yrs, I also have two cats and several guinea pigs.
I look forward to sharing photos etc in the future.

Welcome to the forum. :)

I'm doing this now as I haven't noticed it before. :D

Name: Gamze

Are you live: Turkey

Why did you choose your RU name?: Because the initials of my surnames and my first name

Names of your rabbits: Cookie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do: My job is PR, but now I'm a housewife.

One thing you didn't know about me: I love fashion.

I am attaching a few photos of me:
https://imguh.com/image/rLPSW
https://imguh.com/image/rLmsC
https://imguh.com/image/rL3Te
https://imguh.com/image/rLHmd
Those eyebrows tho! I can never work out the best way to do it.. I keep meaning to try threading but I'm scared [emoji38] I used to have them waxed but then I freaked out because a derm told me it's not good for your skin, and it can stretch it!!.. So I'm back to plucking.. But Idk.. Any tips? [emoji38][emoji38]

Those eyebrows tho! I can never work out the best way to do it.. I keep meaning to try threading but I'm scared [emoji38] I used to have them waxed but then I freaked out because a derm told me it's not good for your skin, and it can stretch it!!.. So I'm back to plucking.. But Idk.. Any tips? [emoji38][emoji38]

Hahhaah :D Thank you so much. :) I'm taking my eyebrows light at home with tweezers. My eyebrows are not dense, quite thin. I get eyebrows 2-3 times a year. Oh my, did you wax your eyebrow? :D
My best suggestion for eyebrow is to use serum and take less. :)

Back