• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Sam/Sammie (yes it is short for Samantha but i never use the full version apart from for official documents, family and work as i hate it :lol:)

Area you live = Norfolk

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its a name i use on a lot of things, the sammie bit is obviously my name and i like rainbows

Names of your rabbits = George

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I do work but only on an as and when basis but i'm also an Open Uni student

One thing you didn't know about me= I HATE snakes

Name = Caroline

Area you live = Worcestershire

Why did you choose your RU name? = BB is the queen of my group!

Names of your rabbits = BB, Joey, Ra, Strawberry, Roger, Oscar, Sea, Jacinta, Borage, Midge, Titch
Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work for the Blue Cross (rehoming dogs and cats) and am a trustee at Hopper Haven

One thing you didn't know about me = I used to play the piano, the guitar and the oboe but can no longer read music or play!

Name: abbey.
Area of residence: tulsa, ok, usa.
Why i chose RU name: its my nickname.
Name of rabbit: Sage.
Do you work, if yes where?: i dont have a payroll job, but im working on opening a bunny rescue in tulsa.
One thing you didnt know about me: i have rainbow hair and 24 piercings. (;

Name = Lauren
Area You Live = Middle of Nowhere, Northern California, USA
Why did you choose your RU name? = Business name and I use it for everything to 'brand' it :)
Names of your rabbits = Triss
Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm in highschool right now but I train horses part time :)
One thing you didn't know about me= I own 2 amazing horses and have for 6 years now. Oh, and I play the guitar and USED to play the piano :)

Hi everyone! :)

Name = Jenny

Area you live = Grantham, Lincolnshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = a bit boring but it's just my name

Names of your rabbits = Errol and Melda

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I don't work at the moment so I divert most of my attention on my buns and my two rats :)

One thing you didn't know about me = I collect glass bottles with interesting shapes and designs and annoy everybody when we're drinking by asking them if I can keep their bottle :p

Last edited:
Name =Hilary
Area you live = Bromley, London

Why did you choose your RU name? = never been a rabbit fan until we adopted one!

Names of your rabbits = Harry -Was Hermione until we turned him over!;) and two cats Bowie(as in David) and Angel

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Part time PA full time Mum

One thing you didn't know about me =I'm a scout leader too

Name = Vanitha
Area you live = Singapore
Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my name...easier to remember! lol!
Names of your rabbits = Santosh (It means happiness)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm in the healthcare field

One thing you didn't know about me: I'm addicted to reading! :)

Name = Audrey

Area you live = Canadaaaa!

Why did you choose your RU name? = 218 is my birthday digitss .

Names of your rabbits = Flyff !

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Still a student :3

One thing you didn't know about me = Im a gymnast!

Name = Susan

Area you live = Bucks

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my cats name the first thing i named and love her as much today as i did when i got her (even though she has other furries to contend with now!)

Names of your rabbits = Ive got 3 they are Ryuk, Rem and Misa (all from the manga series Deathnote) and my other cat is called Mischief (didn't want her to feel left out :p)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I dont! I'm a full time stay at home mum turned bunny carer o_O It's amazing how much time i let my little furries take up.

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm an aspiring artist (although more aspiring than actually artistic if that makes sense :p)

Tell us a bit about yourself

Name = Lisa

Age = 29 on the queens Jubilee!

Area you live = North East Lincolnshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = I've used this name on forums for 10 years

Names of your rabbits = Bella my nearly 9 wk French Lop

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work as a receptionist at a business centre and sell vintage clothes and wedding accesories on an online site.

One thing you didn't know about me = I got married in May :)

Name Saj

Age 36

Area you live Hertofordshire

Why did you choose your RU name? er, copied it from my birth certificate

Names of your rabbits Sylvie (Netherlands Dwarf silver with white), and Tommy (small Dutch black and white)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do Mainly a stay at home mum

One thing you didn't know about me
I had 3 children within 18 months! (yes, includes an unanticipated set of twins!)

Name = Jade

Area you live = Douglas, Isle of Man

Why did you choose your RU name? = Our house is dominated by a big mischievous French lop called Riley, the rest are his rascals!

Names of your rabbits = Captain Riley Rascal of the good ship mischief (or riley for short haha), Bramble and Milo. RIP sweet Pepper & Lola.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Yes. Free lance editing work from home. Also just started a pet portrait service for small animals (mainly rabbits)

One thing you didn't know about me = I recently held a fundraiser for Big Ears Rabbit Sanctuary and raised over $1000!

I joined a while ago but I never done this sooo I'm just gonnna do it now :oops::D

Name: Sophie
Area you live in: Glasgow, Scotland
Why did you choose your RU name?: I'm rubbish at choosing names for things like this so I just used the name of the cat in the book I was reading :lol::lol::oops:
Names of your rabbits?: Muffin, Trixie & Snowball (Furbee:D).
Do you work? If yes, what job do you do?: Nope, I'm 13 (nearly 14) so i'm just going into S3 :D
Something you didn't know about me?: I'm obsessed with The Hunger Games & All Time Low to an unhealthy level :lol::oops::D
xo

Roll Call ... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Sarah

Area you live = Hereford

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its just my name

Names of your rabbits = Thumper, Maisie, Lucky, Wispa & Poppet. (Bunnies at rainbow bridge = Woody, Floppy, Misty, Dynamite, Sandy, Toffee, Brandy & Daisy :()

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I am a catering assistant for a local school and also an on line shopper for Sainsburys.

One thing you didnt know about me = I also have 3 children aged 20, 17 & 14

Last edited:
Hi

A black continental giant house rabbit here - Hector.

He's 9 months; 3 foot long when stretched out like a draught excluder; and 7.25kg..... and growing.....

He's great; very active; and very attached to me.

Three previous, much loved bunnies - one Netherlands dwarf; one Dutch cross; and one French lop.

Edit: sorry it doesn't follow the format but I am somewhat defined by my lovely bunny!

Last edited:
Name: Amanda
Area you live in: Surrey
Why did you choose your RU name: it seemed appropriate ;)
Names of your rabbits: Moley or MolMol at the bridge Bunny, sweep, sooty, patch, brandy miss them all
Do you work, if yes what do you do: yes I am a recruitment administrator
One thing you didn't know about me: I have been a television extra

Name = K :)

Age = 27

Family = married for 6 years, 2 kids, 2 and 4, both boys

Area you live = Wa State, USA

Why did you choose your RU name? = I'm obsessed with bats, and now, with the addition of my new baby, also obsessed with bunnies. And llamas, but I didn't want that long of a name.

Names of your rabbits = when we though 'she' was a 'he', we named 'him' Prince Rusty. Now that we discovered we have a lady, we can't agree on a name! But I'm leaning towards Liz Lemon.. my 4yo son suggested this xD

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I do work, but no one pays me! I'm a stay at home mom, and an artist of sorts. Most of my projects are for myself or a gift for friends/family.

One thing you didn't know about me = I have a preauricular sinus on my right ear. I don't seem to affect me but supposedly it gives me super powers xD

Last edited:
Name = Natasha

Area you live = Kirkby Lonsdale, Cumbria

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my name!

Names of your rabbits = Lucy (dutch) and Jack (mini lop)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I am a Trainee Teaching Assistant at my local Primary School

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm only 16 :)

Just stumbled across this so I thought I'd add myself on!

Name = Hannah

Area you live = Hampshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Bear is my rabbits name, and was convinced when we got a girl she would be called Honey!

Names of your rabbits = Bear and Alice

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Sales manager for an insurance brokerage

One thing you didn't know about me = I have an unhealthy obsession with shopping!!

Why did you choose your RU name?= I wanted something rabbit related and three words that began with the same letter:D

Names of rabbits= Marmalade, Loppy and Tiny

One thing you didn't know about me= I am doing a Maths degree and I love it:lol:

Last edited:
Back