• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Emma

Area you live = South Wales

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's an old nickname

Names of your rabbits = Buttercup & Hope

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Financial Complaint Executive

One thing you don't know about me = I love comics

Name = Emma

Area you live = Rochester, New York State, USA

Why did you choose your RU name? = I've been called Fisty since 2001, it was an MMO character name that stuck. :)

Names of your rabbits = Just one, an all black Mini Rex named Obsidian (Sid)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a 3D content creator (I make 3D computer models and sell them)

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm afraid of driving under rail road bridges... long story.

Sid is 8.5 weeks old now, we brought him home yesterday, he's still learning how to use his toilet but he seems happy with his accommodations.

Sid2Months.jpg

Roll Call...Tell Us About You Thread

Hi...........I'm new to this forum so here goes...

Name = Elaine

Area you live = Llanfairfechan, Conwy

Why did you choose your RU name? = My mum used to sing that song to me when I was a baby......I also love Watership Down ;)

Names of your rabbits = Andee - a sandy-coloured Dutch doe and Dug - a black Lop buck - a beautiful pair

Do you work, if yes what job do you do
= Yes, Cardiology Ward Clerk

One thing you didn't know about me = I've got Mr T's autograph :thumb:

Last edited:
Name = The_Dutchess

Area you live = MI

Why did you choose your RU name? = My first rabbits were Dutch rabbits

Names of your rabbits = Bandit, Smokey, Zig, Snicker, Doodle, Picasso, Gizmo, Porsche, and Gallardo

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I don't work.

One thing you didn't know about me = Um... I'm terrified of needles and spiders and I breed Mini Lops.

Name = Luna

Area you live = Bristol, North Somerset

Why did you choose your RU name? = Just a random thing I though up :lol:

Names of your rabbits = Tickles

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm an Open University student, starting Psychology with Counselling in October 2015

One thing you didn't know about me = I have a large patch of vitiligo (hyperpigmentation) on my shoulder :wave:

Name = Joy

Area you live = St. Agnes, Cornwall

Why did you choose your RU name? = My nick name as a child

Names of your rabbits = Tim, Topsy, Mitzi, Bubbles, Grey, Tilly, Mouse, Minnie,

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Owner of a Residential Care Home

One thing you didn't know about me = I also have 4 dogs :D

Name = Lauren Taylor

Area you live = Northern California, Unites States of America

Why did you choose your RU name? = a business name that I use everywhere for branding purposes :)

Names of your rabbit(s) = Luna, and my sister has a lion head named Elizabeth Taylor that I also take care of :)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Student

One thing you didn't know about me = Hmmmm...I'm a voracious reader and a bit of a horse junkie (I also happen to be a bit of a daredevil/adrenaline junkie too ;) )? :lol:

Last edited:
Name = Jules

Area you live = Midlands

Why did you choose your RU name = It's the name of my mountain bike and I've used it for the past few years. Also used to have bright orange hair!

Names of your rabbits = Dennis & Betty (Dutch) plus Bella (Dutch cross) & Rosie. We will soon be adopting Bee (mini lop) and he will hopefully bond with the girls as an indoor bun.

Do you work = Nursing

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm a trained aromatherapist!!

Name = Holly

Area you live = Manchester

Why did you choose your RU name? = It is the name of my rabbit! (Not very exciting)

Names of your rabbits = Trixibelle and now Femi!

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work at a university providing financial support to students

Name: Laura

Area you live: Newcastle upon Tyne

Why did you choose your RU name?: Instagram name too - yes the buns have their own Instagram :roll:

Names of your rabbits: Marmite & Kinder

Do you work, if yes what job do you do: I'm a wedding photographer, studying my BA in commercial practice, and working with some of the North Easts top photographers as an assistant!

Name: Rita

Area you live: Gloucestershire

Why you choose your RU name: it's my name

Name your rabbits: Toffee and Biscuit

Do you work, if yes what is your job: I am a receptionist for a company called Renishaw. I love my job

One thing we don't know about you: My son was killed in a road accident when he was 21, we have to live with that pain everyday, i loved him with all my heart.
but i truly believe we will see each other again. love never dies.

Roll Call

I have been suggested to do this so i am!!

Tell us a little about you:

Name = Rachael

Area you live = Gloucester, Gloucestershire

Names of your rabbits = Haven't got any yet, in the process of persuading my father.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a secondary grammar school student.

One thing you didn't know about me = i like food! ;) :thumb::p

Hello I am Sarah
I have two Dutch bunnies called Minnie and Rene. I think rabbits are spectacular creatures!

I also foster bunnies for the RSPCA until they can be rehomed and have recently started a small bunny boarding business in South Manchester.

Www.theburrowsdidsbury.co.uk

Name =Sue
Area you live= Sheffield
Name of your rabbits=Ozzy, Iommi,Keef,Gillan
Do you work,if yes what job do you do= I am a sewing machinist/production worker for a company that makes neoprene products

Name = Axeria

Area you live = Norway

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my name (my parents are hippies, my last name is even bird related)

Names of your rabbits = dunno yet, might call him Sølve (the name silver in Norwegian)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = nope...

One thing you didn't know about me = I have agoraphobia, bigtime!

Name = Melanie
Area I live = Berkshire
Why did you choose your RU name? I use this name on other sites too.
Names of my rabbits = Bonnie and Roo
What job do you do = ecotoxicologist
One thing you don't know about me = I'm allergic to everything and am slowly running out of foods that I can eat.

Name = Paula

Area you live = Clackmannanshire, Central Scotland

Why did you choose your RU name? = its pretty much me to a T :p

Names of your rabbits = Ebony

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Im an Equine and Domestic Coordinator, its not as fancy as it sounds!

One thing you didn't know about me = I also have 2 horses, 2 cats and a dog - ive been told any more and im getting kicked out :p

Hello

Name - Jackie

Area you live- Nottinghamshire

Why did you choose your RU name? - It is what my grandson calls me

Names of your rabbits - Poppy & Daisy

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - Retired

Wanting to move bunnies to a larger hutch with attached run. This will be on grass. How to stop them burrowing out?

Name = Gem
Area you live = Nottingham
Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my name with some added letters.
Names of your rabbits = Millie & Poppie
Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Business Support Officer

Back