• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Teresa

Area you live = South Wales

Why did you choose your RU name? = Needed help fast to catch Zoe so didn't have time to think of a cool name so used part of mine.

Names of your rabbits = Zoe (I didn't name her, I kept the name her previous owners gave her, I don't think it suits her).

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Work in an office for a very poor wage but I have a degree in multimedia and can do animations, video editing etc.

One thing you didn't know about me = I have 21 first cousins!

Name = Kimberley
Area You Live = Sunderland. NE England

Why did you choose your RU name? = Nickname mam & dad gave me due to my hobby

Names of your rabbits = Peter, Jemima, Daisy, Lulu & Izzy
Piggies - Spike, Kato & sendai
Dog - Sassy
Birds - Joey & Shrek

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Yeah i work for a small local Firm. We supply valves for the shipping/ marine industry.

One thing we don't know about you. = I a black belt in Karate and have recentlyt passed by Instructor Exam

Name Beck

Area you live Hertfordshire

Why did you choose your RU name? It's my name, and I am terrible at chosing names!! (nicknames, my kids, my bunnies :lol: )

Names of your rabbits Chandra and Toffee

Do you work, if yes what job do you do Registered childminder, been doing it for 7 yrs and have recently finished my NVQ 3

One thing you didn't know about me I had my son when I was 17 and he will be 15 next week :shock: :shock:

Name = Lindsey

Area you live = Leicester

Why did you choose your RU name? = My rabbits nickname

Names of your rabbits = Mikey, Buster Paisley and foster bunny Mo mo

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a trainee hearing aid dispenser

Name = Emma

Area you live = Surrey

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my frenchies name

Names of your rabbits = Bilbo + Maisy

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work at M&S its boring but meh. I either want to go to Groomers in London to do C+G Grooming qualification or train to be a Midwife..Bit of a difference eh?lol

One thing you don't know about me = erm... :lol:
[/b]

Name Jayne
Area I live Derby
Why I chose RU name It's my name and I've got NO imagination :oops:
Work as a Nursery Nurse
Rabbits Gabbie and Sylvie (they're my pride and joy :oops: )
Something you don't know about me I'm 40,think I'm 18 but look 50!! :lol:

Name=Fiona
Area I live=East Kilbride just outside Glasgow
Why I chose RU name=Its my nickname plus my house no. and o/h's house no.
Work=At uni studying law but also work as sales adviser in debenhams and am a play worker for special needs kids
Rabbits=just my beautiful lily
Something you don't know about me=am studying law but really want to be a primary teacher so hoping to do a pg. also terrified of butterflies.

Name Nicola
Area I live Castle Donington, near Derby
Why I chose RU name I copied AlisonA 's idea :oops:
Work I am an ecologist
Rabbits names Mia and Mea (or Big One and Little One)
Something you don't know about me I have a thing for Welsh accents and have a major crush on Steve Jones from T4, ahhhhhh....... :love:

Name....Maureen

Area You Live.......Stanmore Middx

How did you choose your RU name... it's my nickname and I love bunnies

Name of Rabbits..... Billy. Squeak,Susuie, Pipkin and Buttons and 2 Gpigs Pinky and Perky

Do you work...... I'm afraid so, I manage a Travel Agents

One thing you didn't know about me........I think I could be the oldest on here

Name....Amy :D

Area You Live.......Reading, Berkshire

How did you choose your RU name... Well i think my mum did really ;)

Name of Rabbits..... Leroy and Lexi
Do you work...... School :(

One thing you didn't know about me... Although im on a budget im obsessed with designer clothes ;)

Name = Sarah
Area You Live = Northamptonshire
Why Did You Choose Your RU Name? = Because I Write & Adore Poetry
Names Of Rabbits = Merlin
Do You Work - If Yes What Do You Do = Getting Back Into Part-Time Work As Recovering From Being Ill For Many Years. Am A Reiki Practitioner Dealing With Both People & Animals
Things You Don't Know About Me = Am A Developing Animal Commmunicator & Psychic

Name- Carina
Area You Live- East Devon near Somerset border
Why Did You Choose Your RU Name? An old nickname
Names of Rabbits- Horatio and Snowy
Do You Work - If Yes What Do You Do- I have 3 more days left at my current job as a filing/scanning data entry assistant. Then two weeks off then uni where I'm studying English and History
Things You Don't Know About Me- I have a purple car and an increasing obsession with diy :oops:

Name = Vera

Area you live = South London

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because I have got lurchers

Names of your rabbits = Benji, Pippa, Sunny, Charlie, Magic, Angel, Alaska, Dakota (RIP: Casper, Toby, Apollo, Star, Lancelot)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Legal Advisor

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm a dog behaviourist and trainer in my spare time

Vera__Troy__Dylan_and_Flash_1005_1.jpg

Name = Nicky

Area you live = Liverpool - Merseyside

Why did you choose your RU name? = my name is nicky and i have lots of boxers :lol: well 3 of them

Names of your rabbits = Fiver & Badger

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = looking for a job & in the middle of trying to set up my Cartoon Mural Business

One thing you didn't know about me= I paint cartoon murals in kids bedrooms which is loads of fun, just about to start my BIGGEST one yet which is a whole bedroom painted as an underwater scene from spongebob squarepants

Name = Ruth

Area you live = Burbage, Leicestershire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its what the children I look after call me!

Names of your rabbits = Marble and Archie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I am a Nanny, looking after nearly 4 yr old and 8yr old :D

One thing you didn't know about me= I hope to travel to Borneo (hopefully 2008) to see my favourite animal the orangutan :D

Name = Judy

Area you live = Wiltshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's the name I use most places on t'web.

Names of your rabbits = Marlon and Bella.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Unemployed right now but getting help getting into part-time employment after a long spell of ill (mental) health.
Am doing a BTEC in Interior Design part-time.

Here's me from a couple of months ago before summer got stolen:

Me-picnic.jpg

Name: Angela

Area you live - Northampton

Why did you choose your RU name? because I have a crazy rabbit called eddie

Names of your rabbits - Eddie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - I work for my local newspaper chronicle & Echo designing adverts for them and other newspapers in milton keynes, kettering, luton and lots of other places.

I spend alot of the time on the internet looking at this site and fancy rat forum

One thing you didn't know about me - I love rats, fashion, art & design, Books (anne rice mainly) films mainly horror, I like metallica & faith no more (sorry thats alot more than one thing about me)

Name: Marije (yes, a difficult Dutch name, closest thing in English would be 'Mariah')

Area you live: Province of Groningen in the North of Holland

Why did you choose your RU name: because I'm a big fan of UK rock band Uriah Heep (often just referred to as 'Heep')

Names of your rabbits: none, my bunny Snuffie that I had when I was a kid went to the Bridge a long time ago, I currently have a 14-year old cat called Vlekje (which would translate to something like Spot, her fur is 'spotted' in different colours)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do: I am an archaelogist, I work for a commercial company that does archaelogical research all over Holland

One thing you didn't know about me: I play field hockey and take Tai Chi classes

MarijeMickZoetermeer2004.jpg

Me and Mick, the guitar player of Uriah Heep

DSC_0006A.jpg

Me at work with a lot of pottery pieces

VlekjeA.jpg

My cat in the garden

Name: Hels

Area you live: Huntingdon (near to), Cambridgeshire

Why did you choose your RU name: just one of the names i use online

Names of your rabbits: I dont have any :(

Do you work, if yes what job do you do: press and pr officer for the local fire and rescue service

One thing you didn't know about me: i have a lot of tattoos

Back