• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Paola

Area you live = Mexico City, Mexico

Why did you choose your RU name? = I try to always use the same name on every site I join

Names of your rabbits = Dio and Arnold

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = yeah! Freelance illustrator/designer at the moment

One thing you didn't know about me = my boyfriend named one of my rabbits after an anime villain

Name = Unni

Area you live = Poland

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my name!

Names of your rabbits = Pachu

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Project Management

One thing you didn't know about me = First time bunny parent

Hi I'm Paul from Lancashire in the UK.
I have 2 male Rabbits who are 7 months old which I bought for my daughter's.
I Work with Autistic kids with challenging behaviour which is a challenge trying to balance work and home life but Its a very rewarding job.
My girls named their rabbits Fluffy and Caramac and I'm a first time rabbit owner.
I joined this forum for advice and to chat with like minded people.
So Hi Everyone and any advice on diet and safekeeping/behavioural problems would be handy.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi I'm Paul from Lancashire in the UK.
I have 2 male Rabbits who are 7 months old which I bought for my daughter's.
I Work with Autistic kids with challenging behaviour which is a challenge trying to balance work and home life but Its a very rewarding job.
My girls named their rabbits Fluffy and Caramac and I'm a first time rabbit owner.
I joined this forum for advice and to chat with like minded people.
So Hi Everyone and any advice on diet and safekeeping/behavioural problems would be handy.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome,

I have two males (neutered) as well, they are Milo and Finnlay and are now over 3 years old!

Hay is the most important aspect of a rabbit diet! My two have a mix of meadow and timothy hay that they can graze on all day and night as they please! They have a slack handful of a good quality rabbit pellet (Burgess Excel) and then a small amount of herbs like basil, parsley and coriander and Fibafirst sticks as treats! I think my bunnies diet is pretty balanced! :D

Do your rabbits have behavioral problems? At 7 months old they will have matured by now and its hugely beneficial for males to be neutered if they are not already! Id say you are lucky they have not fought yet if so (i'm assuming they live together?)

We are always happy to answer questions here!

Name - take a wild guess

Area you live - California

Why did you choose your RU name? - i have a good name for making puns with

Names of your rabbits - Angel, loosely named after this jerk:
eK1Z4Qx.gif

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - nope

One thing you didn't know about me - my #1 role model is a horse

Name - take a wild guess

Area you live - California

Why did you choose your RU name? - i have a good name for making puns with

Names of your rabbits - Angel, loosely named after this jerk:
eK1Z4Qx.gif

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - nope

One thing you didn't know about me - my #1 role model is a horse

Welcome Jill :wave:

Hi,

I am Rachel from Cheltenham UK, chose my username as it has been a nickname for years!
We have two baby boys (9 months old) called Merry and Pippin
First time house rabbit owners, struggling a little to cope with their somewhat destructive nature, looking for any advice on how to effectively contain them and stop them chewing our furniture and walls!!

Name = Natalija

Area you live = Ljubljana, Slovenia, Europe

Why did you choose your RU name? = after my buns

Names of your rabbits = Josi (white netherland dwarf female bunny with blu eyes), Cofi (white-grey fluff ball - maybe part angora, male), Bobi (black lionhead lop, male)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = finishing master in biotechnology

One thing you didn't know about me = I have a girlfriend :)

Name = Tony

Area you live = Southampton, Hampshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = I used the username since I was young.
Names of your rabbits = Deney and Ronie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work at home. Doing online jobs.

One thing you didn't know about me= my dream is to have a huge farm with animals and nice cages.. how I wish to live on one.

Name = Rachel
Area you live = Lancashire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its the name of my bunnies

Names of your rabbits = Cuthbert and Dillon

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Yes, Parish Clerk

One thing you didn't know about me = I am rubbish at baking!

Name - Paul
Area - Liverpool
RU name - My new bun's name

Hello! I joined today to hopefully share a little and gain more knowledge. Been keeping buns for years and had a few troublesome ones!
I had two but today moved up to 3 buns. Wish me luck!

Name = Alice

Area you live = Watford

Why did you choose your RU name? = I love chia seeds (I'm vegan)

Names of your rabbits = Mr Cheerio Hops (Rio for short)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a teaching assistant

One thing you don't know about me = I also have 5 hamsters and they're called Cheese, Bacon, Icing, Hummus and Lettuce. My past hamsters were called Herb, Mushroom and Beetroot (can you spot the theme) :)

Name = Steve

Area you live = Gillingham (Kent)

Why did you choose your RU name? = Is the title character of “Thus spoke Zarathustra” by Nietzsche

Names of your rabbits = Frank and Spencer

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Computer programmer

One thing you don't know about me = I was in the army for 12 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name = Alexandrea

The area you live = Canada

Why did you choose your RU name? = It is my name since birth

Names of your rabbits = Violet, and lilac, they are siblings.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Web Designer

One thing you don't know about me = I love driving, but it's taking me too long to park my car and I really don't know why I feel like my car will bump into someone else car.

Name = Natasha

The area you live = Slovenia, EU

Why did you choose your RU name? = Was just having a bowl of vanilla ice-cream while making this profile.

Name of your rabbit = Oskar

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = manager of tourism

One thing you don't know about me = I have a slight obsession with perfumes :)

Name = Natasha

The area you live = Slovenia, EU

Why did you choose your RU name? = Was just having a bowl of vanilla ice-cream while making this profile.

Name of your rabbit = Oskar

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = manager of tourism

One thing you don't know about me = I have a slight obsession with perfumes :)

Welcome Vanilla and Oskar. :wave:

Name = Olivier

Why did you choose your RU name? = After a plane I like

Names of your rabbits = Belka and Strelka

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work in administrative diplomatic services, so let's say I'm the most boring diplomat ever :D

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm a father over 30 and I'd choose soda over beer or wine any day.

Anyways, I joined this site because I have recently started caring for the rabbits of my grandmother-in-law who's getting old and has trouble caring for them. I searched on google for "rabbit care forum" and here I am!

Name = Olivier

Why did you choose your RU name? = After a plane I like

Names of your rabbits = Belka and Strelka

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work in administrative diplomatic services, so let's say I'm the most boring diplomat ever :D

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm a father over 30 and I'd choose soda over beer or wine any day.

Anyways, I joined this site because I have recently started caring for the rabbits of my grandmother-in-law who's getting old and has trouble caring for them. I searched on google for "rabbit care forum" and here I am!
Hello fellow southampton friend. There is around six of us now in the Hampshire club

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back