• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
It was suggested recently that we had a 'roll call' post... so here goes

Tell us a little about you:

Name = Sue

Area you live = Southampton, Hampshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = When I joined I only had the 1 :shock: bun!

Names of your rabbits = Sooty Holly Bluey & Sweep

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm primarily a stay at home mum but I am also a childminder and I iron other peoples clothes too :shock:

One thing you didn't know about me = I married a Frenchman in July 2000 and left him in June 2001 and was divorced by Dec 2001 :shock: :lol:

Name = Debs

Area you live = Kidderminster, Worcestershire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Used this username since 2001

Names of your rabbits = Pepsi

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Bakery Assistant at Morrisons

Name = Lynda

Area you live = Coventry, West Midlands

Why did you choose your RU name? = Cos it's my name :lol:

Names of your rabbits = Teddy and Bertie (and Shadow tomorrow :D) and bridge bunny George

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work as a receptionist for Siemens Fujitsu computers, I love it here, they pay me loads of money to sit here and talk to you lot all day :D

One thing you don't know about me = I used to be in an orchestra, I played the violin and the clarinet... obviously not at the same time!!

Name = Nicola Jane

Area you live = Fife, Scotland

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my name and one of my favorite numbers

Names of your rabbits = Thumper, Hollie, Tigger, Diva, Norman & Lil Miss

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Accountant :D

One thing you don't know about me = i used to date 3 guys at once! lol :oops: :lol:

Name = Anna

Area you live = Devizes, Wiltshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my name!

Names of your rabbits = Ted and Dougal, named after characters on the channel 4 comedy series Father Ted! An episode where Father Dougal gets a pet rabbit made me realise I wanted a pet rabbit too! I've always loved bunnies but never had a pet before them!

Do you work, if yes what job do you do?
= I am a student, studying Psychology and Sociology at university in Bristol. I also currently work part time in a building society, but thinking about leaving that! I used to work in an M&S store at a motorway service station! :oops:

Ooooooo yay! Glad this was taken on board :D

Name = Siobhan (pronounced Shivon so Shiv for short)

Area you live = Plymouth, Devon

Why did you choose your RU name? = Cos people call me Shiv/Shivy and I love rex buns :D

Names of your rabbits = Zion and awaiting new bun in about a month.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I have been in my current job for 4 days :shock: I am an administrator for an IT internet software comany. So far so good :)

Name = Mandy

Area you live = Nottingham

Why did you choose your RU name? = its my name!

Names of your rabbits = My 4 fosters 'the boys', currently debating names

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm at uni doing Wildlife Conservation but at the mo working as a Campaign Co-ordinator for an anti-fur trade organisation

Name = Marie

Area you live = Coalville,Leicestershire

Why did you choose your RU name? =Because i only had claude and he is Blue :)

Names of your rabbits = Claude,Miffy,Lilac,Shadow,Alfie,Truffle

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Im a hydrotherapist :) i work at a hydro pool for dogs :)

Tell us a little about you:

Name = Teressa - Nickname Tree

Area you live = Wolverhampton, West Midlands

Why did you choose your RU name? = System of a down rules 8)

Names of your rabbits
= OMG ok you asked

Beatrix, Marley, Bob, Maisie, Zippy, Scooby, Kovu, George, Buster, Pippin, Holly,

Drake (at the bridge :cry: )

Fosters Bramble, Thistle, Ozzy, Sharon, & Thumper (who I took on to rehome)

Do you work, Accountant and office manager for a computer company in Brierley Hill

Picture of me :D
64a80a86.jpg

Name = Stacy

Area you live = Shipston on Stour, Warwickshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my name

Names of your rabbits = Teddy, Mopsy, Hector & Betty

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I am a buyer of plumbing and sanitaryware for an export company!!!! (very glam!)[/b]

Name = Zofia (It's Polish!)

Area you live = South Bradford, West Yorks

Why did you choose your RU name? = It was a nickname an ex boyfriend gave me when I was about 16.

Names of your rabbits = Wallace (f), Oliver, Michelle, Theodore and Zinzan.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work for Trading Standards.

Name = Angela

Area you live = Barnsley, South Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = I always use 65 whenever I need a number. It's probably the number of rabbits I will stop at! :shock: (joke :lol: )
Names of your rabbits = <Deep Breath> Smirnoff, Joey, Sugar, Spice, Chocolate, Cracker, Rosie, Polly, Alfie, Flint, Alex, Barley,(Caramel RIP), Fosters: Treacle, New Biting Bun to come on Sunday
Free Ad Temp Buns (to be re-homed when babies old-enough) Dusk, Dawn, Baby 1, Baby 2, Baby 3, Baby 4, baby 5 & Baby 6.(Baby 7 RIP)
An Ex-racehorse called Danny & a Free ad gerbil called Jeremy

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Accountant & Stable girl in a Racing Yard

Sorry for long post!! :lol:

Name = Alison

Area you live = Chelmsford, Essex

Why did you choose your RU name? = I'm usually Fluffybunny elsewhere on the internet but that was already taken. Alison is my name and A is my surname initial, I have no idea why I chose to put the A on the end of it though.

Names of your rabbits = Harry & Heather, Dudley & Santa. Currently fostering Chloe.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Yes I'm the Policy Development Officer for a local Council, although I've got an interview on 15th Aug for Head of Strategic Services :shock:

One thing we don't know about you = My husband is half greek but his name is Keith :lol:

Name = Emma

Area you live
= St Neots, Cambridgeshire (Next month will be in Chester though)

Why did you choose your RU name?
= My name :lol:

Names of your rabbits = Jasper and Clio (aka Jaspie and Clee)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do
= Waiting to move to Chester to get a job. If I get good A Level results shall be studying German at uni... if not then full time job somewhere :?

Name = Gem

Area you live = Bedhampton, just outside Portsmouth, Hampshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my name :roll:

Names of your rabbits = Silver, Spookie, Minstrel, Harley, Bandit, Magic, Chi, Poppet, Smokey, Lucky-George, Hazel, Blue, Stripes, Crazy, Baby Blue, Whistler and Wiffles :love: plus two Guinea Pigs (Rosie & Razzle), two Rats (Noodles & Sweetie), two Cats (Scooter & Missy) and two Dogs (Willow & Lucy) Oh and two fish (Charlie and Suzie)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Nope, I'm currently a unemployed bum :lol:

One thing you don't know about me = I have two Animal Care qualifications, NVQ2 and a First Diploma :wink:

Name = Linda

Area you live = Tankersley, Nr Barnsley, Sth Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = love bunnies and had just become a first time gran when enrolled

Names of your rabbits = Rosie, Jack, Tia, Tyson, Honey and Toby
plus foster buns - Penny, Poppy, Baby, Scamp, Phyllis and Smudge

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = secretarial temp + private work for a consultant paediatrician

Name = Leanne

Area you live = Carterton, Oxfordshire

Why did you choose your RU name = It's the nickname my family call me by

Names of your rabbits Fern and Donny

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Yes, I am an MSc course organiser for University of Oxford

Name = Carys

Area you live = Kingswinford, West Midlands

Why did you choose your RU name? = I have a birdie and a few buns :lol:

Names of your rabbits = Little Man, Orchid, Poppet, Bino and Mrs (Bambi)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Tree's (SOAD) slave

Name = Michelle

Area you live = Newark, Nottinghamshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = It is what most people call me

Names of your rabbits = Bugsy, Lola, Snowy, Frosty, Roger (a bun I am fostering for Honeybunny's)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work as a secretary for an exhibitions company

Back