Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110
Results 1,091 to 1,094 of 1094

Thread: Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Default Just to say hello and thanks

I've been checking the forum since before adopting my new rab, Humbug, this summer and really appreciate all the advice I've found here from the bun-savvy. So happy to join up and hope to have something useful to say eventually... And thanks to all the amazing rabbits too!

Quote Originally Posted by farfromtheland View Post
    I've been checking the forum since before adopting my new rab, Humbug, this summer and really appreciate all the advice I've found here from the bun-savvy. So happy to join up and hope to have something useful to say eventually... And thanks to all the amazing rabbits too!
    Hi and welcome to the forum and welcome to Humbug too I look forward to hearing more about your bunny, and we love photos on here
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by farfromtheland View Post
    Hello, and welcome to the forum

Name = Tigger (preferred over my real name which is Anita. But please call me Tigger or Tigz)

Area you live = Margate, Kent

Why did you choose your RU name? Wanted to use 'Tigger' but used email name by accident!

Names of rabbits = previously Misty and Bonnie (sadly both now hopping in the sky ) and now have Mischief

Do you work, if so what job do you do = No longer working due to long term health reasons

One thing you do not know about me = I am a 1st dan ( black belt) and once fought for England squad

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk