• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Katie

Area you live = Nottinghamshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because I love Buns (the rabbit type and the cake type!)

Names of your rabbits = Benjamin and awaiting a new girlie Bun soon

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Full time student in my 3rd year.

One thing you didn't know about me = I love baking and I bake lots and when I say lots, I mean lots.... :D

Name = Sef

Area you live = Tienray (the netherlands)

Why did you choose your RU name? = Everybody calls me saf or knows me by the name

Names of your rabbits = Sies, Lies, Ties, Sjan, Petran, Sraar, Bearke and Driekus

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Screenprinting and signmaking.

One thing you didn't know about me = Love to play and listen to irish folk music and I'm a bassguitarcollector

Name: Sarah

Area you live :Bognor Regis in West Sussex

Name of Rabbit : Nancy

Not able to work at present am partially disabled.

1 thing you dont know about me: I have a 13 yr old son and a 9 yr old daughter :love:

I missed out the name thing LOL im a little ditsy :) Willow is my forum name everywhere I add the 1 cos usually there is another Willow already LOL

Name = Amanda

Area you live = Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = That is the nick name I gave to penny

Names of your rabbits = Penny, Kenny,George and Misty

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work part time Scunthorpe General Hospital, as a Domestic.

One thing you didn't know about me = I have the vocabulary of an old fish wife.

Name = Laura

Area you live = Hull

Why did you choose your RU name = My dad calles me 'lottie' and I take 999 calls

Names of your rabbits = Poppy

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = firefighter emergency control operator

One thing you dont know about me = I have a weird knack for remembering number plates :p

from hersheytherabbit

It was suggested recently that we had a 'roll call' post... so here goes

Tell us a little about you:

Name = GG

Area you live = Miami, Fl

Why did you choose your RU name? = the name of my novel about a RABBIT!
Names of your rabbits = Cocoa, Pumpkin, Peanut, Pepper, Hershey, and Charlie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = college instructor
One thing you didn't know about me = my husband is a physicist and so am I..

Tell us a little about you:

Name = Becci

Area you live = Salisbury,wiltshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = because its my name :lol:

Names of your rabbits = casper and poppy

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Yes,im a Pet Groomer :D

One thing you didn't know about me = i have a classic mini mayfair :D:wave:

Name = Louise

Area you live = Gillingham, Kent

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my nickname....and 83 is my birth year :p

Names of your rabbits = Angel Ohana Dwarf Lop (29/9/10) and Bunoffee, Netherlands dwarf :)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = No, recovering from brain surgery but planning to become a Veterinary Nurse

One thing you didn't know about me: I nearly died from meningitis last year but my angel Ohana stayed in bed with me when I got out of hospital and made sure I got better! Buns rule!

NAME - Sue
WHY DID YOU CHOOSE YOUR RU NAME? - In honour of my bro's pet rabbit from when we were kids -1960's

AREA YOU LIVE - Derby

NAMES OF YOUR RABBITS - 'Mangle Wurzel' aka 'Wants to know'; 'A guy called Gerald' aka 'Anthead Ratface'...and the late beauty 'Chewbains'. All netherland dwarfs. Inspired 'hobby' after adopting nieces 'special needs' rabbit SHE called Bilbo....I called him 'Ince'!!

DO YOU WORK - Being an art college drop out had it's price... spent most working life in warehouses!!lol

ONE THING YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME - I may be in my 50's but I talk to my bun's in a stupid voice....:lol:

(Gerald's no longer AHRF as he has blossemed into a well handsome buck!!!)

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NAME - Claire

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE YOUR RU NAME? - I am a scientist and i am a geek :lol:

AREA YOU LIVE - Warrington (Newton-le-Willows if we're being picky)

NAMES OF YOUR RABBITS - Ralph and Big Suze (She's not really that big just a lot bigger than Ralph)

DO YOU WORK - I pretend to be a scientist but more recently have been wasting my days away on this website :roll:

ONE THING YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME - I wish i could be writer :rolleyes:

NAME - Clarisse

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE YOUR RU NAME? - Its my real name

AREA YOU LIVE - Manila, Philippines

NAMES OF YOUR RABBITS - Prince and Mocha

DO YOU WORK - I am a Nurse

ONE THING YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME - I also make beaded jewelries and i hope to make a big business out of it..hehehe :)

Name = chloé

Area you live = basingstoke, hampshire:D

Why did you choose your RU name? = it's my name haha

Names of your rabbits = benji and nahla:love:

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = i'm a full time college student but i also work at argos:oops:

One thing you didn't know about me = i feel like i have been a really bad owner to bunnies i used to have... it bothers me every day.

Name = Maria

Area you live = Glasgow

Why did you choose your RU name? = WeeBarraxO has always stuck with me, don't really know where it came from :lol:, mom said one of her freinds used to call me wee barra when I was younger ?

Names of your rabbits = Smokey, Magic, Buffy, Angel, Xander, Rose, Sonny, Storm, Spike, Anya, Krystal

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I am a full time student doing HNC Interactive Media, & going to Uni next year :D, & hoping to start my own photography & editing business

One thing you didn't know about me = I have NEVER broken a bone despite the amount of times I've fallen off of/been trampled/kicked by horses :lol:

Name.. Nicky
From S.O.T
Chose my RU name because Bloor is my name and Babe because i am one.. Lol!
Rabbit names are..Mr Cloggs and Maisie Sparkle, Roseapple, Rosehip,
Honeydew, Bilberry, Hawthorn, Bramble and Bracken....
Im a full time home maker
A happy married lady who loves her Jack Russels and all her rabbits....:p

Name = Lucy

Area you live = Eastbourne

Why did you choose your RU name? = Dog called Jess and I kept entering Puppyjess then puppyjess1 but it didnt work for ages and after 5 attempts it worked. I would like to change my name but it doesn't matter.

Names of your rabbits = Grace, Elliot, Ted and Rosie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Im 15 so school :wave:

One thing you didn't know about me = Erm, I love horses

Name = Antonia

Area you live = Devon

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because I have lovely bunnies :D

Names of your rabbits = Stewie, Tulip, Lily, Daisy and Snowdrop

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Full time mum of 3 and 1 on the way :D

One thing you didn't know about me = I make bespoke items for little ones, and pushchairs..

Name = Laura

Area you live = Romsey, Hampshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because Laura and Aura were taken... :)

Names of your rabbits = Ella and Lucky

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a student :)

One thing you didn't know about me = I horse ride :)

:oops:can't remember if i've done this :oops:

Name = Claire

Area you live = Kidderminster, Worcestershire
Why did you choose your RU name? = It was the name I used on other forums! I'm obsessed with watching stars, i'm a female and wanted a rocky edge :)oops:) and my name is Claire

Names of your rabbits = Zeke-Patrick

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = One week left of working as a cashier at morrisons, but after that I'm on maternity leave/full time mommy to beanie and the fur babies

One thing you didn't know about me = I met my husband in late 2005, we got together in 2007, got engaged in 2008, married in 2009, got pregnant in 2010 and having a baby together in 2011!!!

Hello

My name is Wendy and I have a rabbit called Harvey (Lionhead/Netherland Dwarf x) and my daughter's rabbit called Percy (dwarf lop). We live in Leicester and I adore my bunnies to bits:wave:

Back