• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name: Natalie

Area you live: Kent, near Gravesend.

Why did you choose your RU name: just one of Skip's many nicknames

Names of your rabbits: Skip

Do you work, if yes what job do you do: I was a dental nurse/receptionist/book keeper for 6 years now a SAHM to my baby daughter.

One thing you didn't know about me: I am a BIG sci fi fan and love geeky things.

Don't have many pics of me!!

Picture100.jpg

Name: Tracey

Area you live: Swanage, Dorset

Why did you choose your RU name: I joined RU while I was pregnant with Luke and he was born Sept 04.

Names of your rabbits: Snowy ( bridge bunnies Ebony and Peter)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do: I am a SAHM due to my sons health problems.

One thing you didn't know about me: I am going to appear on a travel programme on a sky channel posing as a customer of a bed and breakfast run by my sister in law and Luke will be as well. The filming is on Monday.

Name = Teresa

Area you live = waterlooville hampshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = nickname someone gave me because I didn't have one :lol:

Names of your rabbits = Fudge, Amy, Princess Niamh, Splodge, Toffee, Caramel

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Sports coach and learning assistant

One thing you didn't know about me = I have a silly fear of metal being close to my eyes, makes me cringe :shock:

Name = Johanna

Area you live = Bristol!!!

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my name!!

Names of your rabbits = Rosie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Yep! Student Veterinary Nurse

One thing you didn't know about me = Spiders terrify me! and I have shown at Crufts (dog show) for the last 5 years!!

Name = Hannah

Live = Northampton

Why did you choose your RU name? = Used to have a big willow tree in the garden, and warren due to the rabbit theme

Rabbit's names = Barley Sugar and Dolly Mixture (bit of a sweet theme going on)

Occupation = Very boring, Technical Co-ordinator for a food manufacturer!

One thing you don't know about me = hum... thinking hard for something interesting... er... still thinking... oh I drive a black beetle with red seats!!!

NAME-vicci

AREA YOU LIVE IN-harrogate,north yorkshire

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE RU NAME-because my niece and nephew could'nt pronounce my name properly and called me mimi.now it has stuck and that is what my family call me

NAMES OF RABBITS-moo-moo,bam,dudley and lola,then i have my lovely degus' called stump,goo and onion

DO YOU WORK,IF SO WHAT DO YOU DO?-i work as a chef for a small but very busy outside catering company.i love my job because i love the people i work with.

Name : Carrie

Live : Halifax, West Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name?: my nickname

Rabbit's names : Chocco and bridge bunny Robbie

One thing you don't know about me : i was once in Its a Vets Life with John Baxter and all my animals :oops:

Name : Charlotte-Victoria
Live : Lincoln

Why did you choose your RU name?: used it for years on forums... needed a name fast and saw my cats whiskas pouches near the PC desk... so chose catswhiskas!

Rabbit's names : Billy, Mabel, Bunny and bridge bunnies Bugsy, George and Sebastian.

One thing you don't know about me: I used to investigate hauntings.

Name : Carol Cross
Live: Milton Keynes.

Why did you choose your RU name?: because it's my name, the X stands for Cross in my name.

Rabbits's names : Lenny and Harry.

Occupation : Learning support Assistant with special needs children.

One thing you don't know about me: I won the best breed in a puppy show. (my dog Taz RIP little darling)

Name = Helen

Area you live = Loughborough, Leics (wiht my uncle) soon to be Brecon, Wales once I'm married on Saturday!!!

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because my little boy Charlie (the white one) looks like a buddah when he's sleeping with his front legs tucked in and his chest all puffed out... sad I know but it stuck

Names of your rabbits = Charlie (m) and Jack (f)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I have just graduated university this summer and haven't got myself a job yet (because of the complicated living situations, moving about etc) so technically I'm very unemployed!!

One thing you didn't know about me = I first met my H2B when I was 16 and he was 29 (I know) and my dad wrote to the army to try and get him sacked! It worked out for hte best though because he got put through early for a helicopter pilot training course and was a pilot for a few years (before they didn't need him anymore :()

Here's a picture of me (since others were brave enough to show their faces I thought I may as well include mine):
Me at Graduation (can't believe I actually managed to stick out my course and get a flipping degree!!!):
graduation.jpg

Me and my Steve 5 years ago (looking young but it's the only picture of myself I actually like!):
n199709625_31110815_9240.jpg

Name : clare

Live : rochester , kent

Why did you choose your RU name?: because its my name and the date i met my man. :oops:

Rabbit's names : stu

One thing you don't know about me: ive just had a new tattoo!

Name = Steve

Area you live
= Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its a name I use in various places. have been using since 94 since i returned from Moscow

Names of your rabbits = Daisy, Maisy and Mr Sniffs

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = System Support Analyst for Large American IT Company.

Name = Charlotte

Area You Live = Cumbria

Why did you choose your RU name?= Its a name I use for everything on the internet ..... plus I think im a Groovychick :D

Names of your rabbits = Misty

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Im a Nursery Assistant working with Pre-school children

One thing we don't know about you: Umm.... Thats a tricky one! I once got really drunk and smashed my 3 front teeth out! :shock:

Name = Stace.

Area You Live = Derbyshire.

Why did you choose your RU name? = I love French and it's my name for a few things :]

Names of your rabbits = Bunny.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work part time at boarding kennels and cattery, part time at a pub and I'm at college studying photography.

One thing we don't know about you: I really like foreign films.

Name = Sarah

Area You Live = Barnsley, South Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = in case i ever forget who i am. actually its the only thing i can remember

Names of your rabbits = Gus, Lola, Bracken & Frida plus Gideon, Gizmo & (soon to be) Max the guinea pigs

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work for a small friendly society - there's only 4 of us at head office so i do a bit of everything but mostly look after our database

One thing we don't know about you: I speak Greek, French & German - and can order a beer in finnish too!

Name = Abi

Area You Live
= Norfolk

Why did you choose your RU name? = tikki is what i call teegra for short and he is a cheeky little boy!

Names of your rabbits
= Teegra

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = dont work at the mo (except for taking a friends dog out for an hour a day)

One thing we don't know about you: I do dog agility with my springer spaniel Cody and my sisters jack russell, i also want to be a dog trainer and am currently home studying canine psychology

Name = Sabrina

Area you live = Swindon, Wiltshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = it's been my nickname for years

Names of your rabbits = Currently only one pensioner bun called Austin, 2 guinea pigs called Tia & Tilly and a dog called Krysla. I have had several buns and guineas who have gone to the bridge over the years...

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work in IT project support

One thing you didn't know about me = I went to school with Billie Piper (aka Rose in Doctor Who)

Name = Rachel

Area you live = Newcastle

Why did you choose your RU name? = I was looking at my 'Impulse' body spray.

Names of your rabbits = Flopsy

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm still at school

One thing you didn't know about me = Erm...I have an eating disorder.

Name = Gisela

Area You Live = Surrey

Why did you choose your RU name? = I am from Bavaria in Germany originally, and I like bunnies :)

Names of your rabbits = Popsel

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = We run a company that transports, installs and stores art. I am writing invoices and doing some accounting and banking cheques etc.. I do have a masters degree in biology and worked as a botanist before I had my children.

One thing we don't know about you = I am quite good at Scrabble :lol: Anyone for a game???? :?

Back