• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Hello

I'm simon

I live in leicester

I joined when i was looking for some details on the antibiotics my vet gave me for one of my Rabbits

I found RU on a google search.

I'm an animal lover. Always have been. We've got a dog(khan), 6 rabbits (Penny, Buttons, Ellie, Buster, Moogle and Hazel.) and a hamster (trixy).

Last edited:
Name = Karen

Area you live = San Diego, California

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because this is what I say after every post. Lol

Names of your rabbits = Mr. Bunsworth

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = No job!

Name = Hillary

Area you live = Woodstock, New Brunswick, Canada

Why did you choose your RU name? = i love the Toronto Blue Jays

Names of your rabbits = Knight, Mr. Snuggles and Rosie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I dont work

Name = Kirsty

Area you live = Ashington, Northumberland

Why did you choose your RU name? = For my terrible but well-loved twosome, Star the cat and Reggie the rabbit.

Names of your rabbits = Reggie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work in accounts admin/finance for a big bakery

One thing you didn't know about me = Since I got my first pet when I was 10, I've never been without animals in the house. 13 years of fluffy love!

Name = Meghan =]

Area You Live = Long Eaton =]

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's just my nickname basically =]

Names of your rabbits = Perdy & Nellie =]

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = The only work I do is school work =P

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm now completely addicted to.... brushing my teeth =D

Name: Laura

Area you live: East Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name? I have a tortoise called Fudge, its just the username ive used for years.

Names of your rabbits: Molly

Do you work, if yes, what job do you do? Im a film student, but I work part time at my local cinema also

One thing you didnt know about me: Im a vegan

Name = Lis
Area You Live = Medway Towns, Kent
Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my real name
Names of your rabbits = Robbie and Sally, They're not my rabbits though, they belong to my children who chose the names
Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a teacher, though I don't do a lot of that at the moment, and a mum to three boys
One thing you didn't know about me = Robbie and Sally are the first animals in our family. The last animal I had was a budgy 24 years ago, when I was a teenager.

I'm Mandy...

Name = Mandy

Area you live = Hamilton, Scotland

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my bunnies name, no reason for the number 5.

Names of your rabbits = Jack (aka Jaki)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work for the Department of Work and Pensions, Clyde and Fife BDC in Glasgow.

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm getting married next year :thumb:

Name = Jeanna

Area You Live = Cheltenham, Gloucestershire

Why did you choose your RU name? = My nickname is Shadow, thats what my OHs friends started calling me because we used to go around everywhere together and his nickname is Teflon (cricket thing, dont ask)
Names of your rabbits = Perdy & Nellie =]

Names of your rabbits
= Rimmi, my house rabbit, Tessy, lives at my mums house.
Over the bridge - Tabby, Tipsy, Timmy, Twitch
Rescued and rehomed - Hazel and Peanut, Toby, Cooper, Frankie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do
= Im training to be a teacher, Im a steward for events and I work at a yearbook publishers

One thing you didn't know about me = I like nature films, lol

Last edited:
Moi!

Name = Louise

Area you live = Livingston, Scotland

Why did you choose your RU name? = I use it for everything - a bit boring really and starting to wish I'd chosen a more apt one lol

Names of your rabbits = Cally & James

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a Primary Teacher

One thing you didn't know about me = I have a 4 year old son too!

Rabbits.jpg

Name: Ciaran

Area you live: Co. Kildare, Ireland

Why did you choose your RU name? It's my real name; I like it.

Name of your rabbit: Rebel

What do you do: Just finished college three months ago!

One thing you didn't know about me: I practice Aikido.

Name = Claire

Area you live = Reading, Berks

Why did you choose your RU name? =
Nickname :)

Name of your rabbit = Valentine

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Yes, work in HR

One thing you didn't know about me = I spent a month in Peru last year

Name = Laura

Area you live = Plymouth - Devon

Why did you choose your RU name? = Just thought of it

Names of your rabbits = Fudge & Smudge

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Secetary for plastic surgery in derriford hospital

One thing you didn't know about me = I want a rabbit sanctuary... :lol:

Last edited:
Name = Emma

Area you live = Utrecht, the Netherlands

Why did you choose your RU name? = The name of my first bun (Huppie passed a week ago, binky free)

Names of your rabbits = Rambaldi and Sierra

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Part-time photocopy girl and PhD student

One thing you didn't know about me = I am learning to ride a bicycle

me

name is Naomi

Nay nay was my nick name at school

Lives in Liverpool

I work in supported housing

My Buns are Ginger and Spice..brother and sister
In the kitchen now and soon to move into their shed...will miss them!! but they'll come in to play i guess!

One thing you don't know about me is that I have 4 children aged 22 - 27.

Name = Louise/Lou

Area you live = South Liverpool

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because it is the name of my first two rabbits.

Names of your rabbits = Tika, Harvey, Cindy and Misty

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I am a florist by trade but have been fortunate to be a stay at home mum since 2001. As both my girls will be in school this year I plan to give a full year to my first love and that is writing, so who knows where it will take me.

One thing you didn't know about me = I can say my alphabet backwards is six seconds flat! :D

Hallo

Name = Beliatilo

Area you live = West London

Why did you choose your RU name? = Years ago, I randomly typed some letters into predictive text on my phone. 'Beliatilo' turned up and I thought it sounded cool, so it became an alter ego.

Name of your rabbit = Dingo

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Yes

One thing you didn't know about me = This year, I read War and Peace

Last edited:
Nose twitches All.
Name ~ venice
Slave to ~ 3 rabs, 6 cats, 3 dogs, frogs, fish
Passion ~ ANIMALS and Their WELFARE so its logical I am vegan
Fussy about~ pets names put lots of thought into
rabs names Floyd and Flora my outside kids Flo my inside kids who is getting a new pal soon ( he's at the rescue waiting )
Need help ~ with computer skills so hope you'll help

Last edited:
Name = Kelli
Area you live = lincolnshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Nickname

Name of your rabbit = lollipop,sherbert,flopsy,clover and the 2 new babies are honey and bubbles also have a cat called murphy.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Yes,im a T.A in a school for children with disabilities
One thing you didn't know about me = i have a nine year old daughter who has bad reflux

Name = Stef

Area you live = Liversedge, West Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = My boyfriends name is Jay.. :oops:

Names of your rabbits = Lola, Maximus, Brian and Lenny. Also have two pussy-cats, Pingu and Lara and a goldfish called Jeff.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Undergraduate at Manchester University,doing a BSc in Chemistry.

Back