• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

This is our Walli :love:
EByjwTH.jpg

Omg he's adorable [emoji7] looks like such a character [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum, and a big special welcome to flying Walli :wave: He looks a real character, cant wait to hear more about him :love:

Just to say hello and thanks

I've been checking the forum since before adopting my new rab, Humbug, this summer and really appreciate all the advice I've found here from the bun-savvy. So happy to join up and hope to have something useful to say eventually... And thanks to all the amazing rabbits too!

I've been checking the forum since before adopting my new rab, Humbug, this summer and really appreciate all the advice I've found here from the bun-savvy. So happy to join up and hope to have something useful to say eventually... And thanks to all the amazing rabbits too!

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave: and welcome to Humbug too :) I look forward to hearing more about your bunny, and we love photos on here :thumb:

Hello, and welcome to the forum :wave:

Name = Tigger (preferred over my real name which is Anita. But please call me Tigger or Tigz) [emoji6]

Area you live = Margate, Kent

Why did you choose your RU name? Wanted to use 'Tigger' but used email name by accident! [emoji23]

Names of rabbits = previously Misty and Bonnie (sadly both now hopping in the sky [emoji22]) and now have Mischief [emoji173]

Do you work, if so what job do you do = No longer working due to long term health reasons

One thing you do not know about me = I am a 1st dan ( black belt) and once fought for England squad [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Name= Anja
Area you live= Europe, Slovenia, Gorenjska
Why did you choose your RU name= My name +Sanja=like to dream
Name of your rabbits= Brko, Sherlock
DO you work,if yes what job you do= become jobless, looking for one at this point

Name= Anja
Area you live= Europe, Slovenia, Gorenjska
Why did you choose your RU name= My name +Sanja=like to dream
Name of your rabbits= Brko, Sherlock
DO you work,if yes what job you do= become jobless, looking for one at this point

Welcome - I like your RU name & look forward to hearing about your bunnies

Hello nice to meet you all

Hi and welcome! :D

My bunny’s name is Bella she’s an all black mini Rex, I’m new to forums and also new to bunny keeping. I live in Ottawa, Canada and I work on a social media team currently but recently switched from having worked in maintenance for the last nine years. Looking for advice on keeping an indoor rabbits nails short (she’s really fussy about the nail clippers)

My bunny’s name is Bella she’s an all black mini Rex, I’m new to forums and also new to bunny keeping. I live in Ottawa, Canada and I work on a social media team currently but recently switched from having worked in maintenance for the last nine years. Looking for advice on keeping an indoor rabbits nails short (she’s really fussy about the nail clippers)
Welcome! :D I'm sure you'll be able to get some advice here on keeping Bella's nails short. :)

Back