• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name - Sean

Area you live - Southampton, Hampshire (but from Musselburgh, near Edinburgh)

Why did you choose your RU name? - Nickname from early 20's clubbing days

Name of your rabbit - Phoebe to me or Phoebs to my girlfriend

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - Office Manager for a Student Lettings Company

One thing you didn't know about me - A youtube clip of me was once on the adidas.co.uk homepage which showed me jumping over a red Ford Fiesta

Name = Heather (There's also Matt & Noodle)

Area you live = Currently Lincolnshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = As a family we geocache & this is our family caching name! (Mummy_Moose, Daddy_Moose & Noodle_Moose are our individual names).

Names of your Rabbits = Sugar Lump & Toffee Squeak

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = My full time job is Army wife & Mum, my part time job is as a Midday Supervisory Assistant at my daughters school!

One thing you didn't know about me = I sing in a Military Wives Choir & have in my younger singing days have performed in front of Prince Charles, Prince William and Prince Harry to celebrate the millenium!!

Name = Lisa

Area you live = Oxford

Why did you choose your RU name? = Name of my bunnies (rip Bea)

Names of your rabbits = currently: Radar and Rocket

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work in a pet shop

One thing you didn't know about me = I sneeze when I pluck my eyebrows

Just realised I've never filled this in! :D

Name = Lisa

Area you live = In a tiny village on the Cambridgeshire/Suffolk border

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my name!

Names of your rabbits = Eric and Ernie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I spent 20 years as a graphic designer until being made redundant this year. Hoping to start a custom car garage with my OH in the next few months.

One thing you didn't know about me = I am a complete petrol-head. I adore cars, the more extreme the better (think "Fast and Furious") and love taking my own custom cars to car shows around the country. :D

Name = Samantha or Sami

Area you live = West Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = ' Bunny Magics" ...It's the title of a hum type tune that I sort of croon to my bunnies when I'm with them, they like it very much...
"Bunny Magics, I love you soooo,
Bunny Magics, I hope that you know,
Bunny bunny Magics, I love you I do,
Bunny bunny Magics, I know you love me too."

It's sort of evolved, bit embarrassing when the neighbors hear me or I find myself singing it in the local shops. But never mind.. everyone knows I'm harmless and animal/bunny mad :D

Names of your rabbits = Forest and Fern

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a self employed / part time Carer and a Forest School Assistant

One thing you didn't know about me = I once went on holiday to India and my travel partner (now a long forgotten EX)
ended up in an Indian prison and we had to campaign for 2 & 1/2 years to get him out.

Last edited:
NAME: Dave

AREA YOU LIVE: Scottish Highlands

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE YOUR RU NAME: Dave is my name and i used to breed betta fish and red cherry shrimps which i supplied to 2 local pet shops. I stopped breeding them after one of the pet shops owners unfortunately died of cancer so the shop had to be closed down and the 2nd pet shop lost interest in red cherry shrimps and found a cheaper supplier for bettas. After this i still continued to breed bettas for 6 months but decided to move on to furries :)

NAMES OF YOUR RABBITS: None yet, preparing to get one soon :D

DO YOU WORK, IF YES WHAT JOB DO YOU DO: I work part time at the local equestrian centre, 4 hrs mon-fri. Volunteer at a local farm as the owners are a retired family with a dog and they cannot take care of all the gardens etc. So i agreed to help.

ONE THING YOU DIDNT KNOW ABOUT ME: Our family runs a car tuning business- we work with car dealdrs and car manufacturers that some people might have heard of: Arnold Clark, Macrae & ****, Culloden Car Sales. We also work with Kia and Mitsubishi- if they want their cars made a bit more "sporty" before selling them they contact us. We also do occasional car restoration projects

I've also never filled this in. :shock:

Name = Jess

Area you live = Blackpool, Lancashire

Why did you choose your RU name? = After my beautiful Benji, my only rabbit when I first joined.

Names of your rabbits = Rupert and April

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a support worker for adults with mental health conditions

One thing you didn't know about me = I have a degree in Psychology! :)

Ha, me neither! Here goes....

Name: Dawn

Area you live: Dunkirk, Nottingham, UK

Why did you choose your RU name?: It's my forum name everywhere else! Google it, and just about everything you get back in English is me! It's Hungarian for 'dawn' but closer in meaning to 'foundation'.

Names of your rabbits: Lopsy: we'll be getting him a girlfriend when we have the right size space

Do you work, if yes what job do you do: I work in stroke research, looking at brain scans (but not in a clinical sense, just matching them up to patients!). I also work on the websites, help out with IT and do health&safety and various other 'on the side' jobs.

One thing you didn't know about me: Erm, I'm quite vocal so you probably know quite a bit by now?! I dunno. Let's go for 'I am going to be studying a Masters in Russian rock music and its political connotations in 2015'.

Name = Cymberli

Area you live = West Virginia, U.S.

Names of your rabbit = Alis

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Does Homemaker slash student count?

One thing you didn't know about me = i have dreadlocks! ;)

Name: Louise

Area you live: Wokingham, UK

Why did you choose your RU name?: Not feeling very creative at the time.

Names of your rabbits: Perry and Basil, two gorgeous rescues and now Smudge as well :)

One thing you didn't know about me: I am a home improvements obsessive

Last edited:
Name = Jon
Area you live = Stoke on Trent
Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my name
Names of your rabbits = Floki
Do you work, if yes what job do you do = My day job is in Safety and Maintenance for a worldwide areospace company but my other line of work sees me behind a camera at weddings
One thing you didn't know about me = I have lots of tattoos

Hi my name is Carole, and I'm bunny mummy to Aurora, a Brown Mini-lop, and Gaia, a Netherland Dwarf, I also have 2 human boys, aged 18 and 15. I love all my family!!

Hi my name is Carole, and I'm bunny mummy to Aurora, a Brown Mini-lop, and Gaia, a Netherland Dwarf, I also have 2 human boys, aged 18 and 15. I love all my family!!

Hello and welcome to RU. Perhaps introduce yourself and your family by starting a thread in the introductions section.

I hope you enjoy joining in on RU.......love bunnies......you will fit in perfectly then!

Name= Shadia

Area you live in= Liverpool

Why did you choose your RU name? = Poppy is a nickname and I assumed rabbit would be taken

Names of your rabbits = Loki

Do you work, if yes what job do you do? = I volunteer at a cattery and am studying complementary therapy.

One thing you don't know about me = urm... My hair is purple and blue.

Name = Emma

Area you live = USA (no personal info sorry)
Why did you choose your RU name? = RU?

Names of your rabbits = Sven and Olaf

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = don't work

Hi by the way :D

Area you live in= Melbourne but grew up in Ireland
Why did you choose you RU name= I love bunnies and my house number is 61
Names of my rabbits= Billy, Coco and Diego
Do you work. if yes what job= Volunteer in my local rescue
One thing you don't know about me= I study in Melbourne university

Hiyaa! :D

Name = Rebecca

Area you live = England ;)

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because my current hedgehog is called Sarabi - If you know the movie reference I love you haha!

Names of your rabbits = Lottie and Dusty. (Excuse the names, I was out of ideas haha!)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do
= Horse riding instructor :)

One thing you didn't know about me = I used to suffer from generalized anxiety and went down a route of depression until I bought my rabbit Dusty - his loving nature has lessened my anxiety and I am far from depressed ever since him. It's funny how much of a big change pets (Or should I say, family) do to our lives :)

Name: Emma

Area you live: Melbourne, Australia

Why did you choose your RU name?
Because my name is Emma and I have a few buns :)

Names of your rabbits:
I have Miss Flops-a-lot, and the twins are Rabioli and Tortellini.

One thing you didn't know about me:
I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty.

Name = Şeyda and Şeyma (we are sisters :lol: )

Area you live = Turkey

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because our rabbits name is Bicir :oops:

Names of your rabbits = Bicir, I hope we can have a new rabbit soon! ^^

Do you work, if yes what job do you do =
Şeyda; is teaching a little kid Turkish&Maths etc. Will be a teacher soon~
Şeyma; A highschool student! Will graduate this year~ Hoping to go to the university next year!

One thing you didn't know about me: We love bollywood and anime&mangas!! :lol:

hello

Hi all i have currently bought 3 rabbits 2 girl netherland dwarfs at 12 weeks and a 8 week old boy netherland dwarf called roger x

Back