• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Sam

Area you live = Nova Scotia, Canada

Why did you choose your RU name? = Both my baby boys' names put together <3

Names of your rabbits = "Binky" (Holland Lop male -which we thought was female-, need new first name), and Boaz "TubTub" (Britannica Petit male)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = For this summer, I'm a Camp Director, but I moslty do childcare during the school year

One thing you didn't know about me = My husband said I could only get one bunny, and it was completely my responsiblity. Little did he know two months later he would see a Holland at a pet store while getting hay and fall in love with his own bunny. Now we have two bunnies and he plays, cuddles, and cares for them just as much as I do! lol

Name= Selena

Area you live= Sydney, Australia

Why did you choose you RU name?= Cause i love bunnies!

Name of your rabbits= Nilla, Cinnamon, Buster, Ruby

Name - Lisa

Area you live in - London U.K.

Why did you chose your R U name - it's my name and year I was born

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - I'm a stay at home mum that home educates

Name of rabbits - none right this minute but soon to be mummy to Harlequin and Beauty

One thing you didn't know about me - my daughter who is 10 and autistic fell in love with rabbits on YouTube was and still is so passionate about them she wrote a letter to me explaining why she wanted a pair and how she would care for them explaining in detail every thing that needed to be brought, daily routine, cost and how to make sure they are as happy as can be. She doesn't find righting or numbers easy so this was a major achievement.

Last edited:
Name - Lisa

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - I'm a stay at home mum that home educates

Name of rabbits - none right this minute but soon to be mummy to Harlequin and Beauty

One thing you didn't know about me - my daughter who is 10 and autistic fell in love with rabbits on YouTube was and still is so passionate about them she wrote a letter to me explaining why she wanted a pair and how she would care for them explaining in detail every thing that needed to be brought, daily routine, cost and how to make sure they are as happy as can be. She doesn't find righting or numbers easy so this was a major achievement.

Aww welcome to RU, you'll have to spoil us with photos, when you get your bunnies. What breed are they? Are they related or already bonded?

Name - Lisa

Hi, and welcome to the forum:wave: it sounds like your daughter will take really good care of your new bunnies :love:

One thing you didn't know about me = My husband said I could only get one bunny, and it was completely my responsiblity. Little did he know two months later he would see a Holland at a pet store while getting hay and fall in love with his own bunny. Now we have two bunnies and he plays, cuddles, and cares for them just as much as I do! lol

i must be getting old - that sounds so wonderful!

Hi Binky & Boaz :D

Name = Emma

Area you live = Rotherham, South Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Sandy is my bunnies name.

Names of your rabbits = Sandy

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm self employed and sell items online on my online shop.

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm a vegetarian

Aww welcome to RU, you'll have to spoil us with photos, when you get your bunnies. What breed are they? Are they related or already bonded?

Thank you for the welcome. I will put up photos once we get them home and they have settled in for a couple of days. Both Netherlands dwarf does born one week apart but have been raised together so Harlequin will be 8 weeks and Beauty 9 weeks.

Hi, and welcome to the forum:wave: it sounds like your daughter will take really good care of your new bunnies :love:

Thanks for the welcome zoobec.
She loves all animals and we currently have a hamster that is 4 years old that helps to look after so I have every confidance she will do a good job :) today she has been making a huge note board poster of all facts and inportant things people who come to the flat need to know to be hung above the hutch ( that she chose) and tomorrow she will be making a poster for the front door to make people aware that they need to be careful when coming in.
The day before we get them she is dedicating to setting every thing up and making new toys and a tunnel that leads from the living room into the hall way so the buns have plenty of room to hop and binky ( our living room has so many wires it would be inposible to try and put them all out of the way ).

Name - Lisa

Hi Lisa :wave:

Another London girl :D

Name = Emma

Area you live = Rotherham, South Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Sandy is my bunnies name.

Names of your rabbits = Sandy

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm self employed and sell items online on my online shop.

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm a vegetarian

Hi Emma :wave:

Welcome to RU :D

Welcome Lisa and Emma :D

You know I never did this when I joined, never even found it... Shows you how good I am [emoji38]

Sent via carrier pigeon

Back