• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Hello all - I’m not a new face as such just new to some!

I sadly took some time away from the forum just life sadly got in the way with lots of hospital visits last year (my mum she’s doing okay thankfully) and sadly I lost my beautiful Harley beginning of this year so it’s been a bit tough

But I hope to re kindle some old friendships and look forward to making new ones

X

I sadly took some time away from the forum just life sadly got in the way with lots of hospital visits last year (my mum she’s doing okay thankfully) and sadly I lost my beautiful Harley beginning of this year so it’s been a bit tough

But I hope to re kindle some old friendships and look forward to making new ones

X

Hi welcome back :wave: sorry to hear that you have had a tough time of late, and very sorry to hear that you have lost Harley recently xx

Roll Call!!

Hello Everyone 🤓,

Newbie alert, first time posting here it goes.

Name = Chris

Area you live = Essex

Why did you choose your RU name= Me and Buns names

Names of your rabbits = Georgie Mountbatten Windsor the 1st

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Yes I work in Planning Management

One thing you didn't know about me = Single dad with the best jokes!! And once got struck by lightning

Welcome Chris, and a warm RU welcome to Georgie. Please take some time to look round the various threads and you'll find out everyones personality and rabbits. There is a wealth of help and advice and experience here and we do like the occasional jokes. We also love photos of bunnies and we'd love to see Georgie with such a regal and important name. And that's quite the story about being struck by lightening. Must have been .....shocking (bet you've not heard that one before).

X

Welcome back :wave: sorry you lost Harley :cry:

Hello Everyone 🤓,

Newbie alert, first time posting here it goes.

Name = Chris

Area you live = Essex

Why did you choose your RU name= Me and Buns names

Names of your rabbits = Georgie Mountbatten Windsor the 1st

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Yes I work in Planning Management

One thing you didn't know about me = Single dad with the best jokes!! And once got struck by lightning

Hi Chris, and welcome to the forum :wave: I’ve moved your roll call thread into the roll call thread already running :thumb:

Roll Call

This is the first time I am posting:wave:

Name : Beree

Area you live: Ahmedabad, India

Why did you choose you RU name : It is my bunny's name

Do you work: No

Name of you Rabbit : Fluorine

One thing you didn't know about me : I chose the name 'Fluorine', because my bun was highly reactive in the beginning. Like the element Fluorine :lol:

This is the first time I am posting:wave:

Name : Beree

Area you live: Ahmedabad, India

Why did you choose you RU name : It is my bunny's name

Do you work: No

Name of you Rabbit : Fluorine

One thing you didn't know about me : I chose the name 'Fluorine', because my bun was highly reactive in the beginning. Like the element Fluorine :lol:

Hello, and welcome to the forum :wave: great name for a bunny :love:

Hi from very wet Cornwall

Name = Rob

Area you live = Cornwall, in a village even we had never heard of before we moved here

Why did you choose your RU name? = Simple and to the point

Names of your rabbits = Bonnie (eaten by a fox) & Clyde (froze in the pond) c. 1993. Followed by Cotton (tiny white male) & Smokey (huge semi-lop eared female) c. 2000, they produced a litter of 6 which all sold, too quickly followed another litter, which she killed. Both succumbed extremely quickly to some nasty virus. Now we only "have" half a dozen wild invaders. Hence no more pet rabbits.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Retired full-time teacher of Physics, Computing etc and part-time private tutor, A' level examiner and licenced driver of all sorts of vehicles over the years.

One thing you didn't know about me = I had my first experience in a sigle seater on a proper race track at age 50 and my first (and only) flying lesson for my 68th birthday.

Hi

I'm new here so I thougt I should introduce myself😊

Name: Jenny

Area you live: Sweden

Why did you chose your RU name: nickname of my rabbit

Name of your rabbit: Walle

Do you work, if yes what job do you do:
No (home on maternity leave).

Hi

I'm new here so I thougt I should introduce myself��

Hi Jenny, I have spent many happy holidays in Sweden over the years :D

Welcome to RU. xx

Hi

I'm new here so I thougt I should introduce myself[emoji4]

Oo welcome :D I'd love to see some pictures of Walle :)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Thank you��I will try to upload some pictures of our beautiful boy tomorrow��

Back