• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sexy is poorly :(

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Sarah has just phoned with the x-ray results from yesterday - it's not good news at all :cry: :cry:
She is 98% sure that Sexy has a tumour underneath his organs - this is creating fluid to sit inside and is pushing up his tummy and other organs :cry: This is why Sexy feels bloated and why he is not eating much - the tummy is being pushed up so Sexy feels full most of the time :cry: :cry:
John has gone to collect some Frusimide (diuretic) and we are to try that with Sexy - Sarah does not know if it will work but we have to have a try. If we can get rid of some of the fluid then his tummy may not feel as hard or as full.
She says that Sexy's prognosis is very poor and that Rhia's prognosis is actually better than Sexy's :cry: :cry: Rhia's prognosis is bad so poor Sexy :cry: :cry: :cry:
While he is not in pain we will do all we can for him - an exploratory operation is out of the question as it would kill him :cry: :cry:
Oh Sexy - we love you so much :love: Be brave little man :love:

It's so unfair - what is happening to the Hairy Mob? :cry: :cry:

3may06007.jpg

[/img]
  • sexy22feb.jpg

Poor Sexy. :( He has always been one of my faves to look at on the EE website. Hope he feels a bit better soon.

sexy is poorly

Hi Jay :) so sorry to hear about poorly Sexy (I just love the name) I hope he is with you for a LONG time to come :( c'mon Sexy :( get better for your mummy :( also healing vibes for Ria :(

So sorry to hear this news Jay. Hope the meds work to keep him more comfortable. I know he will have the best of care as will all the Hairy mob who are poorly at the moment. Sending healing vibes out to them.

Sexy looks so like my Sir Jasper Carrot....only Jasper has brown markings.

sorry top hear abut sexy and rhia jay, sending all the vibes in the world.
love to them, you and jihn

Eve x

I am so sorry Jay - they are in such good hands with Sarah though. I have been to see her again this afternoon with Rosie, she was lovely with her.

I am keeping everything crossed for them both, big kisses from us all, especially Herbie and Daisybun xxxxxxx

Sarah

Back