Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know about ................

Default Anyone know about ................

Poinsonous plants and bunny profing garden, within easy travelling distance to me. I would like to be able to convert my garden and could do with an expert to come over see my garden and have a chat about it and point me in the right direction?
    Click here to see the bunnies available for homes at Underhill Rabbit Rescue

REW bunnies are home and they're all gorgeous

Poppy, Sparkle, Alana
    Please sponsor my Everest trip for Underhill Rabbit Rescue which will be done in April 2014
    Underhill Rabbit Rescue fundraising for Everest page (click here)

I looked it up on the net and got some new plants for my garden and the buns have eaten ALL of them!! total waste of money...you maybe better off getting lots of pots of plants instead??!?!

Well I've no plants at all but have some shrubs I'm not a garden person at all really.

Poppy, Sparkle, Alana
    Please sponsor my Everest trip for Underhill Rabbit Rescue which will be done in April 2014

nor me if it dies I buy a new one

If in doubt, rip it out and just buy a load of Pansies, marigold a shed loads of packet seeds for herbs then print a list of safe plants and keep it in your handbag so when you are out and you spot something you can check it against your list :wink:
    Denny

I've been Boo'd lol

Warren Scout

...you maybe better off getting lots of pots of plants instead??!?!
    This didn't work for me - my bunnies ate all my runner bean plants only an hour after I planted them yesterday!
    Jane

Quote Originally Posted by Denny
    nor me if it dies I buy a new one

If in doubt, rip it out and just buy a load of Pansies, marigold a shed loads of packet seeds for herbs then print a list of safe plants and keep it in your handbag so when you are out and you spot something you can check it against your list :wink:
    Pansies it is

Poppy, Sparkle, Alana

Quote Originally Posted by maxbun
    This didn't work for me - my bunnies ate all my runner bean plants only an hour after I planted them yesterday!
    Jane

Poppy, Sparkle, Alana

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by maxbun
    Jane
    I've got runner beans in plastic pots on my patio waiting to be planted and caught Hann attacking them yesterday! Will plant them in an area of the garden they can't get to.

I have all sorts of herbs in my garden, Lavendar, geraniums and pansies. Jack prefers the grass to anything else - maybe because he's directly supervised in the garden and gets shouted at when he eats my flowers. I certainly wouldn't want to be eating whilst someone was shouting "Oi! GET OFF MY PLANTS YOU LITTLE MONSTER" in my ear whilst threatening me with a garden hose!!

I've been reading the Rabbit Nutrition book by Virginia Richardson, and am going to be growing my own wild plants in tubs, mad I know but it's amazing the amount of good stuff there is in them. Worth a read and perhaps you could have a section of the garden just for that.