• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coco is making me laugh so much! I love my buns!!!!!

Veronica

Mama Doe
OMG! Coco has had me laughing soooooo sooooo much!
I've just been out to lock up and do final checks on the buns.....and she's literally eating me out of house and home...hay, veggies, pellets!..all gone within minutes! :shock: :D She's the most slender little thing too! Unbelievable, I don't know where she puts it all! :D

When I give her hay, she spends aaaaaaages patting it all down and rearranging it to exactly where she wants it! It's soooo cute to watch! I could sit and watch for hours! :D She EXTREMELY house proud...which is funny, because Zeubin is too! So I imagine they're gonna have some clashes on what goes where etc, as they both have their own ways of doing things! :D :lol:

She's the most adorable little bun ever! As soon as she hears me near the shed, she comes running straight up to me. She sits at the front of the hutch while I give her bunny massages, and follows my hand everyway! I've never seen anything like it before in my life from a bunny! It's like something you'd get from a trained puppy! Incrediable! :D

I can't WAIT till she's a house bun, as I bet she'll be following me everywhere...which would be absolutely brilliant! She already does in the rabbit shed! She really is an incrediable bunny! Im amazed at her! :D:D:D:D

To say I'm happy is an unbelievable understatement :D I had to find a special bunny gf for my Zeubin..as he really is my spoilt little baby....and I honestly couldn't have found a more special little girl for him, than little Coco! :D She's just the most kind, loving natured little girl ever! :D

She's just such a happy, bouncy girl...jumping ontop of her wooden bridge (she looooooves sleeping under it...so that will have to come in the house with her! ...mind you, Zeubin as his grass house, so they do have to have their own little hideaways :p )....she just shows interest in everything around her...and just appreciates everything. Absolutely adorable :D She's amazing :D:D:D:D

Pee Wee is still keeping 'the Princess' in check :D Good on him! She's still a little madam with me :lol: ....but the softest little girlie ever with Pee Wee (she is soooooooooooooo under the thumb!)...he definately rules the roost in that set up! :D :lol:

Alfie fiiiiiiiinally decided to come home for his tea....despite being out since 8.30am! He fancied a late Saturday night I reckon! Cheeky bun! :lol:

Tina and Billy's diet is going really well! They are now starting to go straight for the hay instead of sitting waiting for pellets (which are now provided in a food ball to make them work alittle harder for it). Billy didn't get the grasp of that until Tina showed her how! :roll: :lol:

Madness prevailed in the lop family household during feeding time! I nearly get knocked over with 6 hungry buns stampeding towards me wanting their dinner! :shock: George was being inpariculary a little cutie tonight just ignoring all the others and wanting one to one with me :D Bless him, he's such a babe. Ruby, considering her delicate and pristeen outward appearance is a little fighter when it comes to who gets the best piece of greens! :lol: :lol: :lol: She's right in there! Go girl! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's been so warm here this afternoon, and when I got in from work, I went to check on the bottles...and over 3 large open floors of housing...where do I find the lop family cooling off? That's right! On the bottom floor, all piled up on top of each other....huge pile of fur! Lovely sweaty bunnies! :shock: :? :lol: How can that be comfy? Surely they are too warm piled on top of each other like that?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

...and finally Zeubin.....well...hot weather means more of Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D:D:D:D

Sorry for the long post...but I LOVE my bunnies :D:D:D:D:D

My boyfriend gets home from work to hear; 'Guess what so and so did!' And usually it's so uimipressive but makes me chuffed!

What a great post about your bunnies! I get that like that - even my OH has started doing it. He rang me up at work the other day to tell me something the bunnies had done! Bunnies are so fab!

Back