• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT: Can anyone help? Cambridge - Essex?

ellepotter said:
I've arranged for Steve (my partner) to go and pick these two Rabbits up on Thursday evening.

Will post photo's when they arrive. :)

Louise

Louise you are a star for helping these bunnies, well done you :D :D :D
Looking forward to seeing their photos soon, hope everything goes to plan.

Adele

ellepotter said:
Where abouts are you in Essex Eve?

Louise

i am in hainault and cant do that sort of tme because of kids at school!

how far away will you loiuse from where mark and shell live? possible stay there until a run could be arranged?

will you be doing the same route back louise could they not be dropped off later in that day?

eve x

Unfortunately we could only do a morning meet-up. My father will be driving me down and its a 350mile round trip and I doubt he would wait around after the hospital appointment.

Louise

could you maybe get them to one of the rescues round that way louise and i could collect them from there at a differnt time?
or maybe contact jil ?

Louise do you know what size these buns are?..they can come to me..we can arrange to meet on M1...anytime next week..let me know

Jill if its not to much trouble for you (I know you are very full) maybe it would be easier if they went to you as the bunny run to Eve is going to take some organizing.

Louise

Louise let me know when you get them what size buns they are..if HUGE I will not be able to take them due to lack of faciliteis for very big buns......if medium-ish buns they can come to me...will wait for pics tonight! :D

Hi

not logged on here for a while. I also live in essex and am driving to lincolnshire and back on easter sunday. Can I help in anyway? Where are the bunnies???

lucycat said:
Hi

not logged on here for a while. I also live in essex and am driving to lincolnshire and back on easter sunday. Can I help in anyway? Where are the bunnies???

at the moment they are in yorkshire! can you pm ellepotter your details please just incase they are needed!

thank

Back