• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bun run needed up dated please read

It sounds familiar to me, not round my way, but I think its in the New Forest/Lyndhurst/Southampton area if I'm picturing the right road in my mind!

Hmmm!!!

Just looked in my road map atlas of Britain, its near Romsey!

well id be able to help next week cause im off for easter if that helps, cant do thid friday or sunday though im afraid. Then could do a bunny grooming session with Snowey, Toffee and Caramel after :wink:

You live quite close to me, but I don't drive sadly! If you have are unable to get a lift, I might be able to help you via a friend or a relative!

touie said:
well id be able to help next week cause im off for easter if that helps, cant do thid friday or sunday though im afraid. Then could do a bunny grooming session with Snowey, Toffee and Caramel after :wink:

I'll come and join you for a grooming session :lol:

ok jem may be i should set upa mini meat for the next few days or so ill now have 3 buns if midnight suvies then touies 2

yes and my 2 are particurarly grotty at the moment cause they've got wet and I havent brushed them properly yet this week, Toffee is molting too just to make it worse! :shock: It took me and my mum about 3 hours to do the pair of them thoroughly last time so the more the merrier :shock:

bump up date thank you sue whos picking this bun up for me on sunday

now touie and gem we still on for the bun brush of this monday

Back