• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

newby guy

hey guys im a newby and i cant wait to scan around post some questions and eventually ansew some lol thanks

btw

im from sydney australia and i dont have any rabbits right now (still in the womb)

Gerald

yes i foudn this forum and told my freind and we were like score (well she was like score i was like cool lol) thanks ur welcome is warming

cute bunnies btw

Gerald

chooksandrabbits said:
yes i foudn this forum and told my freind and we were like score (well she was like score i was like cool lol) thanks ur welcome is warming

cute bunnies btw

Gerald

"score?" :) How is that different to "cool?" :wink:

wow another australian! Welcome to the forum! Hope we can be of help to you and your friend and im sure you will enjoy yourself here :D

Welcome :lol: :lol:
Sorry, I'm just very giggly today and that comment about "score" and "cool" got me going :roll: :roll:
Anyways, before you leave this forum thinking we are all nuts :)roll:) WELCOME :wave:

Hope you enjoy it here!!

xxx

ani_snoopy-howdy.gif

Welcome,look forward to your posts :D

Back