• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mystic-Meg

Adele

Warren Veteran
binkiesEntries060.jpg

Darling Mystic-Meg, I kissed you for the very last time today, on your last journey to the vets to be helped on to Rabbit Heaven :cry: :cry: :cry:
You arrived here in the sanctuary six years ago in an appalling condition, and it took a year of TLC to get you on the road to recovery. You were such a lovely gentle bunny, with a strong spirit, and you surprised us all by regaining your former glory :) We called you Mystic-Meg as you had a special aura about you, a healing aura, and everyone was drawn to you.....you had an affectionate nickname of Christmas Pud, as you were the colour of Christmas pud :wink: :lol:
You were paired up with a lovely Lop called Dougal for a few years until he passed away, and then along came Gabriel, the handsome grey Angora who has been your soul mate ever since.
You shared six happy, healthy years with us, and we want to thank you for just being you, your gorgeous, gentle self.
I have watched you suddenly become ill over the past few weeks, and have tried so hard to keep your quality of life a good one..with round the clock care attending your every need, and we have had some lovely times out in the garden together the past few days.
You seemed to be making progress, but I found you this morning sapped of strength, those stunning chocolate eyes all sad and glazed over..I just knew it was time.... :cry: :cry: I could not watch you slip away over the day so we took you to be gently sent to sleep... :cry: :cry:
We have buried you in your favourite spot in the garden, under the blackberry bush, and have planted some bulbs to make your final resting place.
Gabriel was so subdued, he knew it was your time too.....I hope you dont mind Meg, but I have already put Cobweb Bunny with Gabriel, as she needs a friend having been by herself for two months.....Cobweb will never replace you in Gabriels heart, but at least he can help give another bunny comfort and friendship :) Gabriel went straight up to Cobweb and gave her a lick, this is lovely, as Cobweb was picked on in the group she was originally, so was taken out.

Life will never be quite the same, just as it has not been since Melissa and the other bunnies went to Rainbow Bridge...but we are so lucky to have known you , and love you so , so much, we hope you know that Meg :)
All our love and goodnight kisses
From Mummy Adele and Daddy David
XXXXXXXX

(((Adele and David)))

Be happy at the Bridge Mystic Meg.

I am sorry I never got to meet you and give you a snuggle.
Binky free and enjoy the sun.

I'm so sorry for your loss :cry: the rainbow bridge seems to be busy over the past few days :cry: so sad. Mystic Meg looked beautiful, I'm glad she spent happy years with you. She will carry your love with her to the bridge.
Binky free Mystic meg xx

Oh Adele...you gave her such a happy life and reading all about her has made me happy and sad. The kindest thing for her was as you did ... it is quality ... not quantity I think.

MysticMeg.jpg

Adele I am sitting here in floods of tears as I truely understand the pain of loss you are feeling :cry: :cry: . Mystic-Meg was a stunning Bun and I know she will have had a wonderful life with you. She will now have eternal health and happiness at Rainbow Bridge. Am thinking of you at this very sad time. Jane and Buns xx

Dear Adele and David
What a very lucky bun to have found you both and lived such a wonderful 6 years knowing only love, kindness and family. Mystic meg will go to the bridge with her heart full of love and her beautiful aura will shine even more brightly to help you both find her when you are feeling down.

Mystic meg, your mummy and daddy will need your guidance and your beauty to help them grieve for the loss of your earth body, keep close to them and whisper to them every now and then to tell them your ok. Enjoy life at the bridge, i would imagine it is an extension of home a paradise filled with everything a bunny could ever need. Relax in the warm sun and enjoy the lush green grass, take with you the love of your family and all of ours too, you are going to meet some pretty amazing bunnies and they will gather you into their family and love you as you deserve. Rest easy gorgeous girl stunning on earth and more so at peace xxxx

Quinn said:
That made me cry

Binky free little one

The bridge certainly has been busy lately

Indeed it has but what utterly gorgeous furries they have welcomed. With all the love we give our precious babies the bridge must be one amazing place right now xx

Adele and David,

We are so sorry to hear about Meg, our thoughts go out to you and Gabriel.

Binky free little bunny.

With love and Hugs ...

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of Mystic Meg. She will be remembered always.

With Love,

Michelle and family.

Awwww Gal I'm so sorry to hear about little Meg - what a beautiful lady she was and so happy with Gabriel - but you gave her a wonderful life and she will now be loved and cared for with all our much loved and missed bridge bunnies.

Sending snuggles to Gabriel too who hopefully is starting his new journey with the lovely beautiful Cobweb.

Sending you both huge hugs

Lany XXXXXX

So very sorry to hear about the lovely Meg :cry: been hectic at work and home and haven't had chance to log on.xxxxx ((((Hugs))))

Binky freexxx

Back