Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Names.

New Kit

Default Names.

How long did take for you bunny people to name your rabbits? I have had mine over3 weeks and still have not got a name I like. Do you have any tips for matching names to bunnys? After lots of other attempts I finally settled on Charlie and Jasper but it does not really suit them, It does not help that I have to get approval from my 3 year old daughter who wanted to call one tinkerbell! poor boy would end up with a complex .

Mama Doe

it took me a while may be post some pictures of them then we can help sugest some names for you

Wise Old Thumper

i think mine were about 12 weeks old when some of the members on here got fed up with me calling them babys and demanded that i name them! and gave me a long list of suggestions so that i had to chse!

New Kit

Sorry it has tacken so long I had family over for dinner and I was trying to work put how to post pictures .

this should be them I hope.

Awww! how cute I've always named mine quickly the last 2 especially as I made a vets appt the day after I got and they needed names !

They are just beautiful I just love that 2nd picture!!

Binky free Squidgy, Salt, Pepper, Ruby, Nougat, Patch, Bobby and Flopsy. Hope you are all having fun at the bridge.

love that second picture.

scribble was a character from a book (female lop)

bump was because we have laminate floor and when she was a kitten she'd bump into things

wicket came to us as albert but we didnt like it, it was then jay (jay and silent bob) because he was a big hormone but then it became wicket after the nosy ewok.

i think the names go with them nicely.

New Kit

Thanks they are very cute. I think they might end up called Ben (black and white) and Jerry( fawn)

Alpha Buck

We named Squishie whilst in the pet shop umming and arring where or not to buy her and save her from looking tiny and scrawny forever.

I had the name Eamon for years, since I watched an episode of Father Ted. Dougal got a rabbit and named it Eamon and I just thought that was a great name so it stuck. I knew we were getting them and then had to wait 2 - 3 weeks before picking them up so Anna & Thora just came about from us sitting in a take away thinking of suitable names.

Anna is inspired from Will & Grace, Karens other name Anatasia Beaverhausen. So the idea that she is Anatasia Bunniehausen. Jon (O/H) wanted to use the name Thor but I pointed out the little one was a girl

Banned