• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

(Spring) Greens - advice

They are all eating the brussell sprouts I got them. They are having those and some purple sprouting broccoli (which is good as it is mainly leaves) small amount of greens and little piece of carrot. as well as fresh grass, dried grass and lots of hay :D

hi

Hi

All mine have Excel and I dont give fresh food every day, I give them every other day and mine have unlimited hay, I must admit that mine are not fussed on fresh food, all my rabbits over the years have been that way, I give them brocoli,spring greens, carrots, apple,celery,and when I give it they sniff it, roll it about and then try it and thats with anything, not just one particular thing. My old Rabbit who I had SWEETY(who im named after) hated any fresh food, she lived on dry mix and hay, she seemed fine and always helathy until she died..WEIRD!!! Mine have been given a 100% clean excellent bill of health by the vet so I must be doing something right..

sweety

Patches24 said:
Hi Everyone

I know what you mean about supermarkets - they drive me mad with what they DON'T have!! Mine actually love carrot tops. Not all supermarkets do them but they're great if you can get them. One problem though... you'll gave to love the carrots left over yourself or accept throwing them out!

One of the market traders will collect carrot tops for me if I ask :D

worth a try

Back