• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummy

Thank you for all your fantastic support and kind words. :) :)
I only wish my Mother had had the chance to meet you , or at least know you through Rabbits United as I have had :wink: :)
It would have given Mummy immense comfort to know that after her Death, I would have such lovely friends to help me celebrate the good times and commiserate with me on the bad ones. :wink: :)

Love Adele
XX

Have only just seen this - sorry - what a lovely tribute to your mum - she sounds like a wonderful lady - my mum was elderly when she died but I miss her so badly :(

sarsimp said:
Have only just seen this - sorry - what a lovely tribute to your mum - she sounds like a wonderful lady - my mum was elderly when she died but I miss her so badly :(

Thanks Sarah, you are sweet :) Yes I have to agree with you...Mothers are irreplaceable :( :( :( My Mum was my best friend aswell as my Mum, she was just so full of energy and mischief. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: it was me always telling HER to behave, not the other way round :roll: :roll: :!: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love Adele XX

When I first read Adele's tribute to her Mum, I like many in this section reading it with tears pouring down my face.

5 days prior to her posting this I was remembering my own Father.
29 long years ago he left us here.

Time numbs the pain a bit but even now all these years later, tears still fall when I think of him and the special person he was, a true gentleman, and to me the most wonderful Dad ever.

I wish I had the words to write such a wonderufl piece about him as you did Adele.
Your Mum was such a very special person.

Back