Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice to find more animals lovers!

Default Nice to find more animals lovers!

Hi guys! I had to search the net this evening to try and restore my faith in humans. There was yet another shocking animal cruelty report on my regional news (this time involving rabbits) - leaving me very angry and upset. I love all animals and detest any sort of cruelty or abuse towards them.

So here I am a little happier knowing there are other like minded people, who do love their pets.
    I have a bunny called Bobbi (she is a girl) and she loves kisses and hugs from her Mam (me!). She has her hutch indoors so she loves to roam the house paying particular attention to the telephone cable despite all my de-bunnying efforts she always makes a bee line for it! It is great to see her hopping up and down stairs! She shares our home with Mrs.Miggins (Miggsy) the cat. Who we have had for longer so she tends to rule the roost. Bobbi often chases her round in a vain attempt to make friends but Miggsy is far too superior!

I shall look forward to contributing to the site as best I can, and getting to know other furry friends - friends!!

Mama Doe

Hello and Welcome
    your rabbit and cat sound wonderfull

Welcome

Unfourtunatly, things like animal cruelty happens. All we have to do is pray for the rest of 'em

Anyways, your bunny sounds like a real cutie and I can't wait to hear more about her!!!

-Love- Leah, Oliver, Oscar Wilde, and Threarah
    We miss you Charlie, Blaise, and Daisy x

Mama Doe

hello and welcome i hope you enjoy it here

Hello and Welcome XX
    Dash, Scooter, Missy, Max, Sooty, Jamima, Winston, Reuben, Foxglove, Ron and Smidgen
    Goodnight Hester my Special bun xxx

''It is a truth universally acknowledged that when one part of your life starts going okay, another falls spectacularly to pieces.'' - Bridget Jones
    www.german-shepherd-rescue-scotland.org.uk
    http://www.bunnyhop.co.uk/

hello, welcome to the boards!
    remember even though animal cruelty is high there are still millions even billions out there who love animals and wouldnt hurt them in one bit.
    so dont lose your faith in humans (even though you want too) because we are here :wink:
    amyxx

Glad to see you here and hope we will "see" photos of your Bobbi and Miggsy....bet that would be so cute

Mama Doe

Hiya and welcome - I agree with you - its so good to talk to like-minded people
    SARAH

Thanks for the welcome guys!

I'm sure, like everyone else here, most of the photos I have are of my pets! Now I just have to work out how to post them on-line. I will, though, asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobster
    Thanks for the welcome guys!

I'm sure, like everyone else here, most of the photos I have are of my pets! Now I just have to work out how to post them on-line. I will, though, asap.

Howdie and welcome to you and your furry crew - looking forward to the pickies