• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can BIG and LITTLE buns live together OK

Loppyju

Mama Doe
My 2 Frenchies are going to be having the snip soon and I'll hopefully be looking for to girlie buns to home with them :D :D

I'm a bit worried about getting any smaller than my 2 boys for the safety side of smaller girls or am I wrong?

I don't have the piccies to hand but can assure you that size doesn't matter!

Zeus is a continental giant and Athena is a dwarf lop!

Caz

nope its fine i have a new zealand with a mini cash/chin lop, she is diddi in comparison (althought the photo doesnt do them justise) but look at the head size difference!

bonded21may05.jpg

also caz has a conti giant with a dwalf lop! :D

it workd no problem!

Eve x

Caz said:
I don't have the piccies to hand but can assure you that size doesn't matter!

Zeus is a continental giant and Athena is a dwarf lop!

Caz

we want pictures please!!!!!!!!!! :D

WOW I see what you mean about the head sizes :shock:

That's great, more buns for me to look at on the search page of RR :lol: :lol:

Loppyju said:
WOW I see what you mean about the head sizes :shock:

That's great, more buns for me to look at on the search page of RR :lol: :lol:

she uses his as a pillow! *goes off to see if i can find anyother photo*

16july2005024.jpg

16july2005032.jpg

Gorgeous pic Eve!

I probably won't get time to look out the photos tonight but will make an effort (they are on home pc).

Zeus has put nearly all his weight back on - the vet jokingly said he was going to sue for the hernia I caused when he carried him into the office for me...at least I hope he was joking :shock: ! I really ought to weigh him!

Caz

Caz said:
Gorgeous pic Eve!

I probably won't get time to look out the photos tonight but will make an effort (they are on home pc).

Zeus has put nearly all his weight back on - the vet jokingly said he was going to sue for the hernia I caused when he carried him into the office for me...at least I hope he was joking :shock: ! I really ought to weigh him!

Caz

oh i am so pleased fir him caz, he had me a bit worried there :shock: , hagrid has started to fill out at long last still not as big as marnie thought! :shock:

eve x

Our frenchie Sid lives with a medium lop and they get on really well. One of the ladies from WG has a flemish giant who lives with a mini lop too :D
Size doesn't matter :wink: :wink:

My two have quite a size difference, and get on fine!!
Blueberry is a french lop and Brian is a dutchx.
This is the best pic that shows their size difference.

Picture005.jpg

beck said:
My two have quite a size difference, and get on fine!!
Blueberry is a french lop and Brian is a dutchx.
This is the best pic that shows their size difference.

Picture005.jpg

thats a great photo to see as my son has set his heart on getting a black n white Dutch :D

My large lop Sunshine is living with two baby mini-lops. He is at least three times either of their size, although they are still growing, but not very quickly. I think they will always be tiny. He is lovely with them :D They nestle up to him and he chatters his teeth :D

Back